or Connect

Posts by cl smooth

Agreed. Go TTS if you like it really slim, size up 1 if you like the regular slouchy geller fit.For reference, I'm a true size medium and for the s/s 2012 dip dyes, I took a 46 (sized down one), and this season took a 50 (sized up 1). Both sweatshirts fit exactly the same to me. The 46 from 2012 might even be a little bigger than my size 50 from this season.
what a bad sale lol. nothing is discounted and the stuff that is discounted is only dropped like 20%
Owen NYC is clearing out their men's stock before they switch over to an all-women's store. 70% off alexander wang, tim coppens, phillip lim, acne: http://owennyc.com/shop-men/men-sale.html
Hey guys, Up for sale is a Tim Coppens sweatshirt from his Fall 2014 collection, in a size Large (this fits either a slouchy medium or a slim large, depending on how you like your sweatshirts cut.) New with tags, never worn.
Heads up, if anyone has been looking at the DSPTCH Ruckpack, I have to let mine go because of some unforeseen circumstances. Link in sig.
this may be just my opinion, but IMO the boots ride up too high to wear that kind of loose pant.
Hey guys, Bought a DSPTCH Ruckpack about 5 weeks ago and unfortunately have to let it go because of some surprise bills I need to pay off. Only got to wear this thing twice, so essentially new. My loss is your gain though. This thing is pretty sick. Huge amount of space, laptop sleeve, cool zippers, all around really dope.
Yep, 95's. Great shoe.
Finally picked these bad boys up
Do these common projects running sneakers run the same as achilles do (i.e, size down one?)