or Connect

Posts by Benzito

Take fewer shirts / sweatshirts than you think you'll need. Buy them there, get a souvenir, kill two birds with one stone.
What bugs still need to be worked out? I can't stand constant re-boots when things crash, but I can't find anything indicating how often that would be.
For light scratches (maybe "scuffs" would be a better description), you can buy a bar of Ivory soap and gently rub it into the blemishes. Use a small bit of water. Then get a good cleaner / conditioner and try to buff the scratch out. Don't try this on suede.
Netflix sucks and is getting worse, but I watched The Lincoln Lawyer the other night and it was pretty good. It reminded me very much of a made-for-TV movie because of the cinematography and some of the soundtrack choices, but it was a pretty entertaining download. This is true as much as I normally hate Matthew McConehey (however you spell his name) and Ryan Phillippe.
Michael kept everyone at a distance. Which is odd, since he said Don Vito told him to keep his friends close, but his enemies closer. The only person he let in was that Silician chick he married. And even she ditched him (with a little help from the car bomb). Michael Corleone is a total enigma, like Richard Pryor's character in Brewster's Millions.
How much do you think Petrov will bring in with new sponsorship? Enough to get Caterham out of last place?
As of last year, anyway, I think Coco Crisp was highest salary at $6 M a year, so this new guy (with no major league experience) will burst that bubble.By the way, Coco Crisp wasn't born with that name, was he? I don't know if that'd be worse than changing it to "CoCo" as an adult like Ochocinco.
At least they aren't installing safety cages. Pretty soon the cars will look like NASCAR or DTM.Still, they look much better than the new Indy body styles. Yuck.
Thanks to you all, I wasted $1.20 at Redbox to watch this. It was just okay, nothing worth a 153 post threak.
A lot of folks have purportedly already booked their travel and lodging in Austin. Either that or the bulk of the 29,000 hotel rooms haven't yet been opened up for reservations via the various websites. Those that are listed seem to be two to three times higher than any other time of year.FOM has their travel partner on line with everything but tickets.I'm either headed for the race or a lovely weekend in San Antonio. My wife wants to see the basement in the Alamo.