Posts by max_r

Typical UK customer service. I can probably count on one hand how many times I've had good service. So many places act like they're doing you a favor by taking your money. I don't understand it.
I think it will depend how it fits your calf. Unless you have skinny calves I would think they would be pretty tight given you have a 34 waist? And that may looks slightly odd, just because of the big size difference from waist to ankle.If the measurements look like they'll have some room in the calf and will just fit very slim, I think it could work though.My brother is heavier than me but the same height, so he wears around 34 or 35 waist jeans with a 6.75" hem, but they...
That's odd. I ordered some pants from Zam Barrett, and usps shipped them from New York to London, then back to New York for some reason.
My APC NS fit is pretty much perfect for me, though I wouldn't mind an extra inch on the rise. IIRC its 10" which is pretty much the minimum for me.I've had levi's in the past and they always seem to have too low of a rise, excluding 501's. But I never liked the diaper-ass look I got with 501's.I think stacking works good up to about 7.5" hem, but I guess it also depends on how thick the shaft of your boot is or how thick your ankle is if you're not wearing...
Very cool! Now I wish I waited a couple days to order some pants, but they were already on sale. This may just be more motivation to order more if they fit me good.
Ok that mmm denim jacket looks way cooler worn than I thought it would. Pictures made it look goofy, gg seeing its potential.
If you're going to be tossing them or not wearing them after they fade a certain amount, have you tried dying them? Granted this will also dye the weft threads which are typically white in normal jeans (only warp is indigo, which is why they're white on the inside). They'll look more like overdye jeans with indigo warp and weft. Alternatively, I don't think I've ever seen overdye jeans that were faded much at all (where both warp and weft is indigo, or black). Indigo...
All Saints leathers (presumably on sale) aren't really bad in my opinion, though the designs are sometimes questionable. Sometimes the leather feels decent and soft, but not always. You could do a lot worse in that price range. Falcon would probably be around twice the price, though the design is better, quality is better, can be made to measure, and is an SF-approved brand name, which I guess is just as important to some people. @Carlll - of those, I think the second...
Yeah there was a huge mess when Drew decided to shut up shop and put a deadline on orders. They got flooded, and he stupidly extended the deadline and took on way more than their production could handle. His organisation skills never seemed that great to begin with either.I think there is less chance of that happening now as the business side is ran by Dan and Charly, who seem much more professional, as well as controls in place so they close the order book when they get a...
Mine is back when it was TOJ so lead time was different then (though still quick, as I ordered before the clusterfuck). Same makers, material suppliers, and 2/3rds of the employees though, so I imagine everything else would be the same.I got a lamb moto with gunmetal zips. Leather is thick and very buttery soft. As its worn its got some nice creases in the arms, looks real nice worn in. No damage or tears apart from where the finish has dulled on the cuffs where they...