or Connect

Posts by max_r

damn you guys, in b4 two-year lead time. I was hoping to eventually pick up an ma1 as well, but other large commitments at the moment will probably prevent me from doing so.
what I wore for half of today, since the mail man dropped the jacket off at 2:00 toj / uniqlo / john elliott / mmm pretty much SF uniform 2011
Best of luck with your restaurant, drew. If you're even half as successful as TOJ you shouldn't have a problem. One question though, will the main course be made to measure? Like if I had a big starter, maybe I'd like to reduce the portions a bit on the main course.Anywho, I was about to walk out the door when the delivery guy dropped this off, so the pictures were a bit hurried. Theres some awesome grain patterns going on in some places on the jacket.also my new...
Mine did too, but I went the other way. I got an american strat, but I just put a JB jr. in the bridge and I play it all the time still. Also a really nice Taylor acoustic, but its still in the US since last time I was there, british airways wouldn't let me bring it back as a carry-on
I spent all mine on expensive guitars. When i got to college i thought it was a bad idea i didn't save anything, but now i dont care since i dont have to change guitars if i go up two suit sizes.
ah cool, I thought I may have missed something. thanks
those shirts are all way too tight, and paired with loose bottoms, they make you look really unbalanced. First jeans are pretty bad in fit, very baggy, and the 2nd ones make you look like you have huge legs (not sure if you do or if its just a combination of camera angle and the fit of the pants)fit issues aside, the styling is bad too, I don't think I've ever seen a tie and jeans look good together, always looks like someones trying way too hard, in my opinion. What you...
shit, are the multicolor lunar one's out already? I thought it was next month? also I just realized I don't know of any shops that sell nike that ship to the UK anyone have any recommendations there?
i found the same at first, dug into the bone on my ankle, but i just bent it back and fourth a few times to soften the leather on the heel counter, and now they're fine.
i wear mine with basically any shade of denim. a nice diversifier from the only-black-boots thing i was doing before.