or Connect

Posts by max_r

Make sure you use common sense when you're trusting charly. If you give him shitty measurements you'll get a shitty reccomendation, compare the measurements he sent you with stuff you already have. I changed quite a few of Charly's measurements after cross-referencing measurements with other jackets I own, and I'm glad I did.
Everyone should ask Charly for the Drew fit.
ok so I followed that 'andrew does hair' guy's video, and atleast its all going in the same direction now. My hair is pretty fine and soft so it drys pretty much instantly when a blowdryer touches it. [[SPOILER]] I don't understand, when it was this length a few months back it was dead easy to style. Then I grew it out a bit, and cut it back down and now its hard to comb Also, another thing I've noticed; product is damn hard to spread through dry hair. I'm using bumble...
i forgot to x-post, i'm still really liking these cast/nimbus jeans. They're pretty much my main jeans now, which is bad for my half-worn-in APC's because they'll never get as good looking if I keep wearing these instead.My camera is kind of a piece of shit though, so it makes the lap look less contrasty than it is in real life.
really cool video, thanks!Now I kind of regret cutting a bunch of length off my hair last week...its funny, he brings up so many things that I do that are wrong, apparently
How important would you guys say the blowdryer is? I've never tried that. I have pretty fine hair aswell, so it doesn't like heavy stuff. I'll check out those products though, thanks dudes.
they probably realize that the lions mane would be too intimidating in real life
What do you use in your hair? I've noticed as soon as my hair gets longer than about 4 inches it just does its own thing no matter what I want or what I put in it
So I'm really liking my moto. It fits and looks slim, but I can still layer under it. I tried putting on a thick shawl-collar cardigan under it to see if I could, and there was no pulling at the zipper or anything. I can't even do that with my jackets that fit a bit big. It must be the shoulder gussets.Really kinda bummed I won't be able to eventually pick up an MA1. I'm due a fat bonus from work this month too, but I guess I picked the wrong month to move...
my brother recently got a hoodie from uniqlo and its pretty damn thin. not quite t-shirt thickness, but definitely way thinner than a normal hoodie.