or Connect

Posts by max_r

if they made those 80's colorway flyknit frees on the 2.0 sole i would be sooo happy.
^^holy shit that grain is amazing.if its lamb, training it to go a certain way is pretty easy. I like how the moto looks when the front does this (like aeglus' moto) so i just put it on a thick suit coathanger in the closet with another jacket pushed up against it holding the lapels the way I want, and now it stays like this: [[SPOILER]]
I thought about that as soon as everyone started clamoring to order. While it would be awesome, I don't think it would happen. I do hope he comes back at some point though, as I would love an ma1 at some point and then maybe another leather or something.
is there a way to organize it to show newer stuff first? I tried looking at the waywt thread with the gallery thing before and it starts with pics from 2006 or something
i requested a relaxed fit and wider shoulders than charly quoted.I can fit a chunky knit under it so it will kick ass for winter.
i requested a relaxed fit and wider shoulders than charly quoted.I can fit a chunky knit under it so it will kick ass for winter.
everyone that hasn't ordered a 4 zip lamb moto should probably just order one The grain on the leather used in the gussets is awesome, I kind of wish the grain was this apparent on the rest of the jacket.
You don't work your feet bro?
F/W 2014
For some reason it won't let me quote on my phone anymore. Anyway, thanks for the recommendation Dlester, I'll check that out. With regards to hair loss; its just because the product I am using now gets sticky without a bit of moisture so my hair gets pulled. I have a pretty pronounced widows peak though (have done since I was young) and pretty much every male in my family has gone bald so I'm sure I'll start losing it at some point. Propecia here I come!