or Connect

Posts by max_r

synthese, do you live in the UK now? I could have sworn you were from Colorado or something.
hey didn't know this thread was still alive.my grey boots have held up great considering the price I paid for them. They've been through rain storms, rough nights out, etc, had plenty of drinks spilled on them, and while the finish is grubby as hell looking since I never bothered to polish them (I prefer the grey look over black), they've not deteriorated at all. The rubber on the heel started to peel a bit so I just superglued it down.blurry indoor pictures since its...
Man, I haven't been here in a few weeks and I was content with just having a moto, but now I see orders appear to still be open, I'm starting to itch for that suiting wool MA1 again... If they're still open next week perhaps I will be emailing charly. Atleast sizing should be easy since I think they're stock sizes only.
stolen already!
Cole; that damage doesn't look that bad, If I were you, I'd try to save some cash, pull the fender off and hammer it out from the other side if possible (there may be some structure on the inside of the fender that would need to be removed or worked around). From there it probably won't look nearly as bad. Hell, some white spraypaint would probably cover it from there for the time being.
i wouldn't
Wasn't there also some fat guy a few years back who ordered a too-small varsity and got all pissed off that he didn't look like a skinny Asian dude in it? People getting all heated about zippers is probably my favourite thing about this thread.
Is that some CKC megaman jacket in the new star trek movie. or maybe synthese was an extra and thats his IRL face [[SPOILER]]
I think i sent one or two changing the chest measurement at about the half-way point, but apart from that i didn't ask for lead times or anything.I actually forgot about it until I got the shipping confirmation email.
i love the way those shoes look with light wash denim. makes me wish I bought a pair.