or Connect

Posts by harryx2

I have been thinking about it, as it is not warm enough. I either have to wear a wool cardigan underneath or try thinsulate lining. Any thoughts? Thank you!
Hi! I am selling lots of different things, including a Brunello Cucinelli tie and a Cesare Attolini dress shirt. Please visit here.
Nick Scott on style Some quotes: Q: Are there any style combinations that you object to? Call me anti-zeitgeist, but the whole suits-and-loafers thing makes me wretch. I also find self-conscious spezzatura such as willfully unconventional shirt-and-tie combos to be in total contravention of the phrase. Q: One garment/accessory that you can never have enough of? Ties — because the number out there and types out there seem to be infinite — and sunglasses, seeing as I...
Hi all, I am selling around 20 items, including a very nice Brunello Cucinelli pair of light gray wool trousers - a staple if you ask me! Please visit here. Thanks!
Thanks for the feedback! So it is just a matter of taste and not a matter of the form not being right? Appreciate your input.
Hi all! What do you think about this blazer? Is the shoulder somewhat odd looking?
Thanks for the feedback! To clarify, this is not my blazer. I will ask in the tailors thread as well!
Yup, I am talking about the shape of the shoulder. Doesn't it look too boxy / square / irregularly shaped?
I'd like your thoughts first please, before I say what is bothering me. Thanks!
Very good article. I wish I could afford bespoke, I would not have my clothes any other way.