or Connect

Posts by harryx2

Hi all, I have some new items on sale, including Malo cashmere sweaters, Hackett shirts, and will add more. Thanks!
Not really keen on the RLBL shoulders. Too wide I'm afraid.
I haven't tried Suit Supply so I'm not sure on the quality. Yoox has some very decent deals right now in lesser known brands but you should check them out.
Personally I have a lot of respect for his style and choices. Which new designers do you follow and why? I can’t really say that I follow or admire someone… except for Ralph Lauren!
I thought it would be nice to have a thread with photos of people wearing nice (and warm!) jackets, parkas, anything that could work as an inspiration for winter clothing!
I will have my tailor put it between the outerwear fabric and the actual lining of the coat.
I have been thinking about it, as it is not warm enough. I either have to wear a wool cardigan underneath or try thinsulate lining. Any thoughts? Thank you!
Hi! I am selling lots of different things, including a Brunello Cucinelli tie and a Cesare Attolini dress shirt. Please visit here.
Nick Scott on style Some quotes: Q: Are there any style combinations that you object to? Call me anti-zeitgeist, but the whole suits-and-loafers thing makes me wretch. I also find self-conscious spezzatura such as willfully unconventional shirt-and-tie combos to be in total contravention of the phrase. Q: One garment/accessory that you can never have enough of? Ties — because the number out there and types out there seem to be infinite — and sunglasses, seeing as I...