or Connect

Posts by harryx2

Bump for this great post
I think this more suitable on Streetwear and Denim instead of Classic Menswear? Nick Wooster's personal style interview. What are the rules in the way you dress? It’s all trial and error. Mostly error.
Hi all, I have some new items on sale, including Malo cashmere sweaters, Hackett shirts, and will add more. Thanks!
Not really keen on the RLBL shoulders. Too wide I'm afraid.
I haven't tried Suit Supply so I'm not sure on the quality. Yoox has some very decent deals right now in lesser known brands but you should check them out.
Personally I have a lot of respect for his style and choices. Which new designers do you follow and why? I can’t really say that I follow or admire someone… except for Ralph Lauren!
I thought it would be nice to have a thread with photos of people wearing nice (and warm!) jackets, parkas, anything that could work as an inspiration for winter clothing!
I will have my tailor put it between the outerwear fabric and the actual lining of the coat.
I have been thinking about it, as it is not warm enough. I either have to wear a wool cardigan underneath or try thinsulate lining. Any thoughts? Thank you!