or Connect

Posts by Jes

Slightly used suede leather Moncler Monaco sneakers in olive with white and blue sole. These were part of the first Monaco collection, hence the extra stripe with the printed gold Moncler moniker. No major scuff marks. There is a faint green/yellow discoloration to the white sole from the green suede at front aspect of both shoes but otherwise in excellent condition. Retail for $300 + brand new. Purchased these online from Bluefly. Labeled EU size 42, which translates to...
Slightly used smooth leather Moncler Monaco sneakers color Ice (off white) with light brown gum sole. No major scuff marks. Rarely worn and in excellent condition. Retail for $300 + brand new. Purchased these online from Bluefly. Labeled EU size 42, which translates to US size 9 (UK 8). Fit true to size. Original box and dust bag included. Thanks for looking. I will ship out sale item by USPS and provide tracking information once payment has been confirmed by PayPal. Only...
Slightly used smooth leather Marc Jacobs sneaker in blue (appears more blue-grey than true navy blue) with gold-tone eyelets. Minor scuff marks on soles and cap toe, but otherwise, in great condition. Retail for $300 + brand new. Bought these at Saks Fifth Avenue. Labeled UK size 8 on tongue which translates to a US size 9. Fits true to size. Original box and dust sleeve included. Thanks for looking. I will ship out sale item by USPS and provide tracking information once...
Slightly used smooth leather Moncler Monaco sneakers in dark brown with light brown gum sole. No major scuff marks. Rarely worn and in excellent condition. Retail for $300 + brand new. Purchased these online from Browns Fashion store in Europe. Labeled EU size 42, which translates to US size 9 (UK 8). Fit true to size. Original dust bag included, but original box not available. Thanks for looking. I will ship out sale item by USPS and provide tracking information once...
Slightly used smooth leather Marc Jacobs sneaker in blue (appears more blue-grey than true navy blue) with gold-tone eyelets. Minor scuff marks on cap toe, but otherwise in great condition. Retail for $300 + brand new. Bought these at Saks Fifth Avenue. Labeled UK size 8 on tongue which translates to a US size 9. Fits true to size. Original box and dust sleeve included. Thanks for looking. I will ship out sale item by USPS and provide tracking information once payment has...
Hello. Would it be possible for you to provide the measured dimensions of these pants? Thank you.
I am looking for a pair of size 42 Thom Browne crepe sole brogues pictured below. They are from the 2011 season. If anyone can offer any suggestions on where to buy them or if anyone is willing to sell their slightly used pair, please let me know. Thank you.  
I'm looking to buy a pair of band of outsiders yellow chinos in size 28 or 29. They are from the S/S 2012 colection. Any information or offers would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Looking to buy band of outsiders corduroy jacket from 2010 season in size 2. I am willing to purchase slightly used but not damaged jacket if available. The picture of the jacket I am looking for appears below. If anyone is willing to sell this jacket or knows of someone who does, please let me know. Thank You.
I'm interested in the small blue/white strip BOO shirt.