or Connect

Posts by Viral

no sizes left for me
Sorry for not making it as well, sounds like you boys held it down though. Meeting Uppr Crust would be worth the price of admission alone
what's size are you? Sometimes common sizes are hind to find even at regular prices let alone when sales occur.....
hmmm......will try to swing by.......
Please let me know if you are interested.........
NWT trousers for sale! Pics 1 - 4: Hugo Boss 'SHARP' fit gray slacks in a nailhead-type pattern. Slim fit and unhemmed. These are the current fit that sell everywhere (Saks, Bloomies, Nordstrom) for about $195. Asking $95 shipped CONUS, please PM for elsewhere. W: 16.25" R: 10" H: 8" Pics 5 - 9: Howard Yount staple grey slacks in Tasmanian wool. Slim fit with the quality we all know. Unhemmed and ready to go! Retail for $185. Asking $135 shipped...
reasonable offers considered!
Just as the title states, BNWT cotton dress trousers on probably the best cotton I've ever handled - feels like cashmere!! Amazing construction and Loro Piana fabric......made in Italy! Beautiful shade of brown, almost chocolate but not quite that dark. The drape on these is almost like a super 120's wool Retail is $275.......asking $145 shipped CONUS. W: 32" R: 10" H: 7.5" (Unhemmed, 36" inseam)
is this a drop 8 cut? Can you please post full measurements of pants and jacket? Very Interested!
which location? First Canadian Place?