or Connect

Posts by Viral

where are you located?
wish I had those powers brother My intent was to help folks with customs fees......always down to help forum members lower costs
Boys..........I'm from Toronto and live in NYC. I visit Toronto often, can proxy for a fee depending on the item. Shoot me a PM and if I can help then consider it done!
+1
Felix, i have a bunch of Polo OTC socks im selling......these should do the trick. I also have soke Pantherella that might work. I'll shoot you a PM later today. Cheers!
99.9% that's Tom Ford........
I'm clearing out some brand new cashmere sweaters. All are 1st quality and MINT. Also included in this lot is 1 used heather grey v neck staple sweater. Please see the pics for reference. All prices include shipping within CONUS.........please PM for elsewhere. JCrew Heather Grey, size M, classic fit, slightly used, MINT condition with very little piling - $75 shipped JCrew Burnt Clay, BNWT, size M, classic fit - $90 shipped RL Polo Chocolate Brown, BNWT, size M, $125...
whats the inseam???
Boss now sold!!!
I have a brand new pair of these staple trousers that rarely (if ever) go on sale! 100% pure wool, unhemmed, made in Italy.........y'all know the drill! Tagged a sz 30, measurements below: W: 15.5" R: 10.5" H: 7.75"