or Connect

Posts by AllAreCommon

SLAB | RO | Oak | Second / Layer | Nike Lunar TerraArktos
About // Found these guys while digging through the closet and figured it was time for us to part ways. First up are a beatiful pair of Deep Deep Purple Jeans done in the 5 pocket slim Robert Geller style. The back pockets have a subtle yet primo leather tip for extra stunt. Lastly the Grey Gradient denim which I kinda think I may keep. They are the buckle back style Geller uses pretty regularly. Also pretty slim fit but to be honest some of the most comfortable denim...
About // So continuing to purge the closet a bit and decided I would throw my beloved SNS Herning Marked cardigan up to gauge interest. I'm not sure if I truly want to part with it but with an pending move coming could use the extra skrilla. Condition // Like New / Worn 4+ Times Size // L Measurements // Because of the weave the measurements are hard to get so take as approx. Chest: 38" Sleeve: 23.5" Shoulder: 18" Length: 27" Price // $210USD + 5% Paypal Shipping...
About // Super warm heavy weight 25oz fleece cotton with super soft interior field jacket. Not sure if it actually was released in this specific model as it was a sample sale pick up from back in 08. The details are really interesting on this piece as the articulated sleeves, curved cuffs and slim fit really make for one of the most comfortable and best fitting outerwear pieces i've ever owned. Gotta get some closet space so I must move it. $150USD and its...
About // I've held onto this shawl collar'd beauty for a few seasons now and with a change of scenery comes a change in wardrobe. I hate to see it go but i'm sure someone here would appreciate this beauty from one of Daiki Suzuki's greatest seasons. The texture on this vest is simply amazing and will become a go to pairing once the winter months hit. $50USD and its yours. Condition // Like New / Worn 4+ Times Size // XL Measurements // Should to Should: 15 Pit to...
Clipped from Roden Gray Facebook Question is who can proxy a few goods. I know specifically what I would need.
Those washed browns would be insta-kops is they were 43's
Band of Outsiders on the cheap, these are a steal
Any idea of the chest measurement of this thing? I'm about 2 clicks away from a instacop
For Fellow Y-3 lovers [/URL]