or Connect

Posts by axe666

not a bump, just an update !
not a bump, juste an update ! ^^
up
UPDATE: Gucci shoes have been sold today. So the new price for the set is 900€ and shipping cost ! Hi everyone, I'm new on this board and I'm French (nobody's perfect !) So please, excuse me now for my bad English. I sell today a complete set of 15 clothing. Why I don't sell separately ? Not enough time... All I sell is completely genuine and in perfect condition. The complete listing with original prices : Jeans Dior Homme black size 32 - 330€ Jeans Dior Homme blue...
UPDATE: Gucci shoes have been sold today. So the new price for the set is 900€ and shipping cost ! Hi everyone, I'm new on this board and I'm French (nobody's perfect !) So please, excuse me now for my bad English. I sell today a complete set of 15 clothing. Why I don't sell separately ? Not enough time... All I sell is completely genuine and in perfect condition. The complete listing with original prices : Jeans Dior Homme black size 32 - 330€ Jeans Dior Homme blue...
Thank you very much for your answer. I know about the sizes... Usually I wearing a 32 - 33 for dsquared I must take a 50 (Italien size of course...)
Hi everybody, I think that all informations you need are in the title... If you have an address ? I look for in the official website, but only 6 stores are available across the world, and no one in the usa. Maybe I've wrong, but Barney's or this type of shop don't sell Dsquared² brand ? Thanks for your lights ! I will to sorry two times (maybe even three), 1. my first post is for a question 2. I'm not sure to be on the right forum 3. or maybe not, but...
Thank for the advice. I will to copy it