or Connect

Posts by innerstyle

Did you order arigato sale items? I've read about those orders being canceled. I'd send them an email or call, you should be able to get a coupon for this long delay.
If you have an Amex card, login and check your Amex Offers section. I got the following mrporter offer, I have two amex cards and only one of them got it so YMMV: Get a one-time $100 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $300+ in one or more transactions online at MRPORTER.COM by 11/30/2015.
Found this: http://www.avecko.com/buying-service/request-for-search-goods/
From the material list, wool is only 60%. Last season it was 65%. I bought mine in 2009 and it was 90% then. Get in now before it hits 50%!The peacoat was $99 for the longest time which I remember thinking when I bought mine was a really great value for what I got, they raised the list price to $129 this year. I fear this is the start of them going down the pricing model other mall clothing brands use of insanely high list prices with constant sales to get customers to...
This is from the +J 2014 re-release of the Uniqlo x Jil Sander collaboration. Bought it online and it's been kept in the same plastic garment bag since receiving it. You pay $150 + actual shipping cost within USA by USPS. PM me with any questions. Uniqlo +J Premium Down Parka 2014 Re-Release Size: Men's Small and Men's Medium Color: Black Condition: Brand new with Tags. Shell: 100% wool/ trim: 80% wool. 20% polyester/ filling; body: down (minimum 90% down)/ trim: 100%...
Have you ever worn any of their airism stuff? How does the feel of the tencel material compare?
I knew of such a site that offered this service but unfortunately they closed up shop just a couple weeks ago: http://www.dowaja.com/
Restock on the dry stretch sweatpants. Free shipping on all orders as well.
Did you put in the dryer?
Interesting, so Fast Retail has their own Gap with Uniqlo and Old Navy with GU? Where's their Banana Republic?