or Connect

Posts by rich_202

PM sent
This thread sums up TO shopping quite well. To summarize... a glut of Hugo Boss and almost all of it full price. I would recommend checking out Davids shoes on Bloor and Bay. I've picked up a decent pair of conservative Stefano Branchini burgundy monkstraps there in the past. Paid full price. They also have a selection of Moreschi, Gravati, and Harris shoes. Oh, and of course: Boss.
Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger Preparing myself for the next foot of snow, and either a lovely unexpected day home with my kids, or a lovely mile and a half trudge to an empty classroom. Nice SC Rob. Fit looks excellent.
Quote: Originally Posted by upr_crust "Luke, give in to the dark side . . . I am your FATHER". (Sorry - I couldn't resist the movie reference.) Great to see you over here, RG, and thanks. Welcome Upr. The dark side warms up pretty quick. Good to see you here.
Quote: Originally Posted by prep333 Funny, I was going to suggest a place called The Green Bean in Oakville, off the QEW at Trafalgar. It's in the town square of downtown Oakville and has a great atmosphere. -to the far right in the picture http://www.flickr.com/photos/7859392...n/photostream/ As a former Oakville resident, I second this recommendation. Definitely a welcome escape from Starbucks.
I'd suggest the 5x5 in addition to your elliptical workouts. It'll help build some strength and it utilizes full body workouts. I've just started it last week in addition to rowing 2x per week. After the initial leg soreness, it is working out quite well. http://stronglifts.com/stronglifts-5x5-beginner-strength-training-program/
Merry Christmas guys! All the best in the new year.
Hello All, I have a question in preparation for the 50% off BB sale come Christmas. I was looking at purchasing a couple pairs of BBBF trousers and wanted to verify the sizing with those of you who have some experience with the sizing/fit of BBBF clothing. I'm a pretty straight forward 44R. I'm 6ft 220, athletic build and fit a 44R Drop 6 or 7 suit in most brands (BB Regent included). I typically prefer wearing a size 38 trouser with about a 12"rise for a bit of...
PM sent on the socks
Is the pen ballpoint, rollerball, or fountain? Any engraving on it?