or Connect

Posts by rich_202

Drops...
Bump. Still on the lookout for some penny loafers.
Quote: Originally Posted by tweedydon rmspawn is a great buyer--thanks for the very kind note! Tweedy is one of the best sellers I've encountered on here. Terrific buying experiences on multiple occasions. Deserves 5 Stars.
Recent transactions with: L'Incandescent and SpooPoker. Terrific buyer and seller (respectively). Prompt payment by L'Incandescent.
Quote: Originally Posted by 0b5cur1ty Had 2 pairs of Magnanni shoes and very happy with them. Much tougher than they first look. Would actually happily pay full retail (€230 or so here). I agree, my magnannis have been worn at least once a week for the past 2 years and they are just starting to wear to the point where I can see the stitching. Tougher than I originally thought.
I have a pair. Butter soft leather. Bologna construction. My most comfortable shoe. The leather is taking a bit of a beating but they are starting to take on some character.
Hello all, I'm looking to get rid of a couple items to finance the purchase of some Alden Loafers. I would be open to trades for a pair of Penny loafers (Leisure Hand Sewn or otherwise). Boss shoes 44 (fits like a slightly narrow 11D). In great shape, very little wear. They have a slight difference in the antiquing on each shoe. SOLD CAN/US BB slim fit Golf Collar Oxford. Brand new still in the bag. 16.5x35 Looking to get $50 Shipped US/CAN. London Fog Trench...
I can't either. Chinese New Year anyway. They wont start working until after Feburary 20th.
Boss Shoes Added. Drop on the shirt.
Quote: Originally Posted by Philip1978 I'm a bit surprised at everyone's response. I would be pissed and have him pay for drycleaning. Great way to destroy a good relationship with a decent tailor. If he did a great job, I'd just suck it up and either let it air out or have it dry cleaned. It's too hard to find a decent tailor to let a cigarette become a dealbreaker. ps: my tailor smokes too. Do I like it? No. Can I live with it? Yes.