or Connect

Posts by rich_202

I'm looking at these from BB in brown: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Blucher-Lug-Soles/MH00029,default,pd.html?dwvar_MH00029_Color=BRWN&contentpos=45 Seems like a good deal right now. They appear to be the AE San Marco (#2 Last). I am a 11D in the #5 last (Mc Allister) and an 11D on the #1 Last (Dalton). It seems like the #2 fits narrow, any suggestions on whether I should size up?
Try some stuff from the 80's. Chanel Antaeus (1981), Chanel Egoiste (1990) come to mind. I've found Dior Fahrenheit 32 is quite long lasting. The Tom Ford stuff is intense and long lasting as well. I tried a Chanel Pour Monsieur concentrate recently and found it a bit different than the eau de toilette and very long lasting. I'm partial to Chanel, Cartier, Tom Ford though.
I didn't want to hijack the other headphone thread with this question... I wanted to ask the audiophiles on here about headphone amps. I just bought my first quality pair of headphones (Ultrasone HFI 780) and am quite happy with the quality of audio but feel that they would do much better with a headphone amp. I listen to music while at my computer (itunes) and wanted to ask about amps in the sub $200 range. Do I need a digital to analog converter? Any advice would be...
I 100% agree.You are a marketing/business student right? I would presume that you are interested in developing a career in your chosen field of study.Now think of yourself as a senior marketing executive (40 years down the road). A client comes to you looking to perform a marketing strategy that you believe will not work. You've tried similar strategies in the past, and without fail, they've never been successful. You feel adamantly about this. Would you proceed with...
If you are into youtube videos, I'd suggest Dublinthedam. He has an excellent channel on all things pipe smoking. http://www.youtube.com/user/dubinthedam] Another good channel is PipefriendCHS: http://www.youtube.com/user/PipeFriendCHS?feature=watch Out of curiosity, what site did you buy the pipe and tobacco from?
I'll have to try the Terre D'Hermes after the reviews here but for now, I'd buy the following... 1) Pour Monsieur - Chanel 2) Egoiste - Chanel 3) Pi - Givenchy 4) Oud Wood - Tom Ford (Too expensive) 5) Bleu - Chanel I have close to all Chanel fragrances for Men (all except Anteaus) and really like them. The different Allure variations are quite nice as well.
I would say that one of his favorite architects is Frank Gehry. He has visited many of his building worldwide and routinely comments on his work in Manhattan (Spruce Street) and Seattle. As far as a style, I'd say that he leans toward modernism, but appreciates a variety of styles. To be honest, I'm not adept enough to pick out differences in styles based on a quick conversation about "x" building.He does admire Wright's work (we had a conversation about him yesterday),...
Hi guys. A member of our team at work is retiring at the end of next month and I wanted to get him a parting gift. This is someone who has acted a a mentor for me and really took time out to pass on his knowledge and experiences to me at an early point in my career. He's a bit of an architecture buff so I was thinking to get him a nice book (other ideas welcome) as a farewell gift. I know next to nothing about the field of architecture, so any ideas on something decent...
I'd be interested in this as well. It's pretty easy to tell crystal from glass by tapping it against your fingernail, but apart from that I'm useless as well. Anyone with insight on this?
In solid navy or charcoal. Will consider other colours.