or Connect

Posts by mandrup

Any recommendations on how to get a pair of white 992s back to its original white colour? Was thinking it might not be possible at all.
Leather bag from Silent by Damir Doma in washed cow leather. Small top pocket inside. Holds any MBP etc. Straps have been customized to a fixed position, but can easily be altered back to normal. Fits all sizes. + pp fees 30 EUR world wide w. tracking
My old pair of Guidi N.17s with some great wear. Cordovan 2012.
Dude, pick what you like. Don't mind the quality - it's good no matter what. I had both Carpe and Guidi derbies in the past. Sold both but now have a pair of 992s coming my way from Hide-m. They sure are the more comfortable choice.
Label Under Construction Intarsia knit to fit 46/48 190 EURO
Label Under Construction Blazer/Jacket in linen. A little crumpled from storage. Can fit a 46-48. €200
dunno. besides the season they were introduced I haven't seen many shops pick them up (if any). by far the pair of boots I wear the most.
n.17's. tts.
SOLD
It all depends on the leather. I have 41 (my normal size) backzip in baby calf and those fit tts or maybe even half a size bigger. So with horse I would definitely say go tts if they fit - even if very snug.