or Connect

Posts by Gorthaur Melwasul

Quote: Originally Posted by Britalian I don't know if it's hip hop or not but I have listened to Daara J for several years. Yes, Daara J is an amazing Senegalese Hip Hop crew. Basically with their "rival" Positive Black Soul, they introduced me to Rap. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the...
Becca is boring. 80 seconds and i want to kill her.
I hope to see Dark Seid, the vilain who killed Superman in this movie. All other Superman Vilains are weak. And Lex Luthor was shitty in the previous episodes.
That's one Hell of a Life: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svD8D4QET3Q
Quote: Originally Posted by MonsieurDA Dayum Jarude... Kanye's shenanigans aside. He is arguably the best dressed black man on the planet today. IMO. That's coming from another arrogant prick who thinks he knows what he's talking about. Jarude, as a hating SF member, I know you wish you could rock that phillip lim shawl collar blazer like him...And for those interested in his penis size, the pics are up, get your rulers out, maybe (unlikely though) one...
If having a huge Ego is the price to pay in order to drop crazy album like My Dark Beautiful Twisted Fantasy, so be it. And all the moter**** haters should use their ego to produce something good in their life. Keep hatin won't change anything in your pitiful life.
Quote: Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty See Me Now is my favorite track now, followed closely by Runaway and All of the Lights. Also, excellent bit by Chris Rock. Everybody I know who is hating on this album are the type of people that they like to hate everything that everybody else likes by simple virtue of their need to have "better" taste than everybody. These are also the people who have really mediocre taste overall. So true. ...
I bought the album this evening. It's great. The perfect mix between 808 and Heartbreak for the melodies and rap/soul track of The College Dropout (e.g. All Falls down).
Modal Jazz and Rap. I just can't imagine a playlist without this stuff.
I like your blog. Keep going, it's amazing to (re)discover great Jazz songs/artists.