or Connect

Posts by Gorthaur Melwasul

Quote: Originally Posted by Gibonius [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]
Sure, the flying characters are LAME. it was fun to watch Xavier's pick up routine..
I watched it yesterday. The movie should have been called Erik: first class. Magneto is a badass with a deep story. We understand now why he's so awesome. The way he destroyed order following human is both sad and great.
Quote: Originally Posted by AlmostFullBenefits I haven't read the books, but I have a feeling Jon Snow isn't Ned's bastard, but that he does have Stark blood in him (Ned won't lie to him about that, as it would be dishonorable). I half expect him to end up marrying Daenerys. Actually, I just remember Ned's sister, which probably explains the acceptance he receives from both brother's. Which also would make him Robert's son. Jon Snow real...
Quote: Originally Posted by javyn Okay, almost done with the book....wow. Don't want to spoil anything but there is hope for the Starks after all, and his name is Robb. Dammmmnnnnn what a badass kid. Robb is badass indeed.
Wow, i wasn't aware she was so amazing. Her body and face are both top ranked.
Quote: Originally Posted by WUKILLABEEZ78 Shaolin vs Wu-Tang (by Raekwon) So true. The album is very good.
Why keep playing with the same Superman's Viliain movies after movies?
Its look's like a remix of the first one.
Quote: Originally Posted by Britalian I don't know if it's hip hop or not but I have listened to Daara J for several years. Yes, Daara J is an amazing Senegalese Hip Hop crew. Basically with their "rival" Positive Black Soul, they introduced me to Rap. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the...