or Connect

Posts by bigskydream

I paid $345 (incl tax) for these at the Dior store in Vegas, but have decided to go with a different jean for now. I had the Dior store hem these to a 35" inseam (same length as unhemmed APC NS). I have worn these twice around the house, for a total of about 5 hours. SOLD Measurements Waist: 16.75" Front rise: 10" Back rise: 14.5" Upper thigh: 12" Knee: 8.5" Leg opening: 8" Inseam: 35"
Anybody? I want to submit another order soon, and would like to hear any feedback on how to tidy up these measurements. Cheers
Do I need to take in the shoulders or chest measurement more? I know my right shoulder is lower than my left. I'd like to get rid of the excess fabric, especially in the right shoulder/chest area. Thanks for any feedback.
Is this boot worth $210? Is it corrected grain? - Handsome and versatile lace-up ankle boot in a refined burnished calfskin. - Hand-stitched leather sole with outside reinforced stacked heel. - Partially lined in leather with padded insole. - Comes with our signature protective drawstring felt bag. - Leather. Made in Italy.
$155 plus shipping. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=250186512648
what's the drop -- 6" or 8"? do you know the leg opening measurement? thanks.
What are the measurements on the leg openings?
Quote: Originally Posted by Serg do these stretch alot / or shrink alot? They are sanforized, so they shouldn't shrink much. I have gathered from others on this forum and on superfuture that they do stretch a fair amount if needed. Link to superfuture thread on Nom de Guerre denim: http://supertalk.superfuture.com/showthread.php?t=7214
sold
Quote: Originally Posted by poly800rock in my experience with ndg jeans, they stretch rather quickly Thanks Poly. I'm a normally a 31, so I either need to size up or or size down. I've read that they run small, but also that they stretch quite a bit. Right now I'm leaning toward "sizing down" and hoping I can button them up.