or Connect

Posts by bigskydream

Price lowered to $63 shipped.
Price reduced again -- $30 shipped.
Yes, they are pared down a bit for a less wide/chunky look.
Price reduced.
Price reduced.
For those of you looking for the elusive beeswax desert boots, I'm selling the BR version in size 9 here - http://styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=64177. They are very similar to Clarks, but are a bit narrower.
If you're looking for the Clarks beeswax but can't find it in your size, or if you find Clarks a bit too wide/chunky, these are a great alternative. I bought them new, and have only worn them one time (for a full day). Unfortunately they are a little too narrow in the toe box for my wide feet. I've had the Clarks beeswax before, and I wouldn't be surprised if they are made in the same factory. Both are made in Vietnam, and the materials and details are very...
Bought these a few weeks ago, and have only worn them one time (one hour walk outside). Toe box just a little too narrow for me. See pictures next to Converse (sz 9) and Vans (sz 10) for sizing comparison. Green color looks great with dark denim. $30 shipped in the US.
Quote: Originally Posted by braidkid ^ be prepared to clean indigo mess in the dryer... Glad you mentioned that! Wife would kick my ass if I did that to her new dryer. If I do anything, I'll probably just do another soak, this time with piping hot water.
Quote: Originally Posted by braidkid Oh yea, they'll shrink more even with further cold soaks, not to scare you. After X amount of washes in cold water, they'll eventually reach their max shrinkage. I estimate this number to be 4-5 washes. This is why i boiled and heat dried mine.....i wanted to see what they were after 99% of the shrinkage is gone. Therefore, there aren't surprises a year from now after i wash a few times. I'm...