or Connect

Posts by bigskydream

Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy The 5EPxSF (31) has about the same rise as the APC NS (29). The seat is a touch roomier, ime. How do they compare in the thigh? I'm about ready to pull the trigger on the 5EPxSF. The only reason I'm so hesitant is because I just bought a pair of Dior 21cm, and my denim budget is getting blown to shreds!
Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy I have both (APC NS in size 29 and 5EPxSF in size 31.) The hem on the 5EPxSF in size 31 is just a little under 8", a little larger than the hem on the APC NS size 29, which is closer to 7.5". The hem and knee measurements on my pair of 5EPxSF are nearly identical. Most of the taper is from the thigh to the knee. Thanks LA Guy. So what would you say are the key differences in cut/fit between APC NS size 29...
^Prozach...could you compare the hem measurements on your APC NS 29s and 5EPxSF 31s (even if you just hold them up together)? I have an APC NS 29, and am thinking about getting a 5EPxSF 31, but am a bit concerned that the 5EP has too much taper for me. Thanks!
Sold!
Price reduced to $160 shipped (with tracking number). Dutch auction style!
sold!
Price reduced to $170 shipped (with tracking number).
Price reduced to $115 shipped (with tracking number).
I just remeasured the jeans and updated the measurements above. You're right Sigmatic. The knee measurement is 0.25" less than the leg opening, so they do have a slight bootcut.
Bump...auction ending in a few hours.