or Connect

Posts by bigskydream

It's a fallacy to think that the only way for a creature to build and maintain muscle is to eat the flesh of another creature. Have you ever stood next to a horse (especially a draft horse like a Clydesdale or Percheron) and seen/felt the incredible muscle mass and definition on those things? Horses are extremely powerful creatures (hence the term we still use today - "horsepower"), and I can assure you that their power/strength doesn't come from a diet of chicken...
lots of avocados, nuts, beans and dark chocolate. but after seeing your avatar, i lost my appetite for all of those things.
Thanks for the feedback. gamelan - I got this at Tobi.com.
I just got this Rag & Bone wax jacket, and I'm trying to decide if I'm going to keep it. Please comment on the fit. Is it too big in the shoulders? What about the sleeve length? Sleeves seems too long, but maybe that's okay for this type of outerwear??? Thanks!
Kiya - I'm sure you have answered this before somewhere, but I couldn't find the answer. Do you plan on doing another run of SExIH? If so, when? Thanks!
TO HEM OR NOT TO HEM... I just bought these Dior 21cms (Japanese) and I am thinking about hemming them (if I keep them). They come with a whopping 38" inseam, and I am thinking of hemming them down to 35" or 34". I am 5'11" Do you think I should do it? These cost me an arm and a leg, and I don't want to f*&% up. I know a lot of people say don't hem them, let them stack/bunch, that is the Dior look, ..... But I think they are mostly talking about the 19cm, not the...
I think most of the activity has moved to a single post called, "Is it my imagination...
Quote: Originally Posted by jpgm ive noticed too......and it just timed out on me about 3-4 times in a row. other sites are working fine, its definitely not my connection. actually ive noticed that thefashionspot often times out on me too....could this have anything to do with vbulletin format? I think GS means slow as in not a lot of activity, rather than slow in terms of performance. I agree GS, the activity seems to be s l o w i n g...
Quote: Originally Posted by bsyde82 To all those who wanted a medium brown or grey herringbone bedford, but can't find a store that still carries it, I will be returning both of mine soon. I gave it a shot, but its just too long for me. So Hejfina will get my brown one back, and MAC will get the grey one. How tall are you bsyde? I've heard the navy melton Bedford is shorter than the brown and grey. Not sure by how much though.
I've been washing my Rescues about every two weeks for the last nine months, and I actually quite like the lighter, washed-out blue look. Nice antidote to all my dark dry denim.