or Connect

Posts by bigskydream

Price dropped to $130 shipped.
Quote: Originally Posted by imightbechad BiG easurements, since they've been soaked. Thanks, Chad BiG measurements since they've been soaked: Waist = 33.5" Front rise = 11" Back rise = 13.5" Upper thigh = 12.25" Knee = 8.9" Leg opening = 8" Inseam = 34.5"
Soaked once in warm water for one hour - line dried. Worn once around house for a few hours. SOLD "The SL-100x jean features raw indigo selvedge denim sourced directly from Japan’s Kaihara Mill that will fade beautifully with wear. SL cut is a modern slim, straight fit that features a slight taper from the knee down. Embellishments include custom buttons, gunmetal rivets, a natural tan leather patch by Tanner Goods, and discreet stitching details. Made in...
Also posted in Modern Tailor thread (not sure how active it is). Please comment on fit of this shirt from Modern Tailor. Particularly interested in how to get rid of billowing in armpit/chest area. Shirt is already pretty tight and I'm not sure if I can go any smaller on chest, armhole and shoulder measurements. Thanks!
Please comment on fit of this shirt from Modern Tailor. Particularly interested in how to get rid of billowing in armpit/chest area. Shirt is already pretty tight and I'm not sure if I can go any smaller on chest, armhole and shoulder measurements. Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy If you want to try a more fashionable short look try an unconstructed short jacket that is more sweater-like, worn with trim cut chinos or jeans, no tie and a scarf for a relaxed sportswear look. I think it is an ideal look in a business casual setting too. I like the sound of this look for business casual. Anyone have any good pictures of this general look? thanks
Thanks everyone for your feedback on this. I think I'll stick with the "R" length.
I need some winter boots for snowy days and really want to like these but I'm afraid they're too bulky/chunky for my taste.
I know the old rule of thumb is long enough to cover one's ass, but what do you think about the length of this jacket? It's a 38R, and I'm 5'11". I'm thinking about trying a 38S. Would that be too short? (neven mind length of pants and sleeves -- hasn't been to tailor yet)
Quote: Originally Posted by ddddddevil these jeans look great. would you be interested in trading for apc new cure 31/34? No thanks.