or Connect

Posts by bigskydream

Washed once and worn only a few times around the house. Hemmed to 31". This Japan Blues are my favorite jeans, but I need to size up to 32". Japan Blue's "tapered" denim fit is slim in the top block, has a medium rise, enough room in the thigh to be comfortable, and begins to taper from the upper thigh all the way to the leg opening. Made with a brown color long fiber African cotton. This type of cotton becomes very soft with wear and once fabric starts to fade there...
"Ranger" Premium Snuff Brown Suede Calf Chukka Boot with excellent Vibram "Gumlite" sole. Made by Crockett & Jones for Shipton Heneage. UK size 8.5. Perfect boot for summer. Snuff Suede Goodyear Welted with light-weight rubber sole E fitting Fully Calf Lined Bench-made in Northampton, UK by Crockett & Jones Very lightly used (worn about 15 times -- always indoors at work). Never exposed to wet weather. Always kept with shoe...
SOLD
New with tags (purchased at Epaulet in NYC) Original price $595 Made in Italy Navy 100% cotton Three button Italian size 48R (US 38R) Modelo 2801 Unstructured
Quote: Originally Posted by CBRYDR How do you like the extra slim fit BB shirt? Are the armholes high? That's one of the problems I'm having searching for shirts. Can't find any with the right armhole height. Armholes are high enough for me. I'll try to post another pic with arms extended.
Quote: Originally Posted by unbelragazzo Also, as long as we're nitpicking, I wouldn't wear that belt with a suit... Thanks for the tip. What about the length of the sleeves on the BB shirt? They're 34. Should I exchange it for 33?
Anyone think the sleeves on the BB shirt are NOT too long? I haven't washed it yet, so maybe they will shrink a bit.
Ignore sleeve length on jacket -- hasn't been to tailor yet. Is this jacket simply too small/tight for me? It feels okay in the chest and shoulders, but I'm concerned it is too tight in the hips, which causes it to pull apart and show too much tie/belt. I'm a 39" chest and this jacket is size 38. What do you think -- try size 40? Also, here is a Brooks Brothers Extra Slim Fit in 15.5/34. How does it fit? Sleeves too long? Thanks in advance for any advice!
Price drop to $110.
Price drop to $120.