or Connect

Posts by Bergdorf Goodwill

Red mesh basketball jersey, $.25. Burgundy American Eagle track pants, $1. Brown New Balances, $45. Tons of sweat, free. I am drinking passionfruit juice and ordering tickets to see One Missed Call by Takashi Miike. Soon, I will be wearing a black Benetton polo (~$10), a pair of David Bitton jeans ($12), and a pair of Puma Platinums ($15).
Quote: Quote: (PHV @ May 07 2005,23:20) Quote: Originally Posted by ken,May 07 2005,21:21 Quote: Originally Posted by Brian SD,May 07 2005,20:35 Damn, chill out PHV. How do you know a frenchman has been in your backyard? Your garbage cans are knocked over and your dog is pregnant. It's strange that telling jokes about African Americans, Mexicans and Jewish people aren't as acceptable to...
Quote: Quote: (ken @ May 07 2005,21:21) Quote: Originally Posted by Brian SD,May 07 2005,20:35 Damn, chill out PHV. How do you know a frenchman has been in your backyard? Your garbage cans are knocked over and your dog is pregnant. It's strange that telling jokes about African Americans, Mexicans and Jewish people aren't as acceptable to equally racist remarks about the French. Funny enough, most of those...
He's on tour right now so his store is closed, but dig these: http://www.seldonhunt.com/06_int.html
Quote: since I'm in a playful mood today : crappy picture included. luc Jesus man, where's the baguette? P.S. I like it. But it doesn't seem that much closer to the body than the average garment?
Quote: Quote: (Patrick06790 @ May 05 2005,20:28) "Older generations will always say the younger generations are screwing things up" And with ever-increasing justification, I will add. Not to mention that the young Mike C.'s use of "EVOLVE" [caps original] suggests progress. So that we may apply his mantra obversely: the young always think they are improving on the old. There is no implicit "progress" involved in...
http://toronto.craigslist.org/ If you haven't already...
Who cares? Do you look good wearing it? Yes? Then do it. No? Then don't. If you're asking whether or not it's played on a mainstream level: yeah, pretty much. If you're the type who can pull things off, though, this has little bearing.
Quote: I must agree Magic does wear nice suits, even though at times the jackets have too many buttons and are always too long for my tastes. There seems to be a prevailing thought on this message board that all or most pro athletes, especially African-Americans, have poor taste in suits. This is a somewhat skewed notion. Looking at the professional league drafts is a poor indicator because these guys are just getting some money then, but you have to look at...
Quote: You probably wouldn't want to go through the trouble, but a denim/streetwear forum edition tshirt is probably a much better idea than a StyleForum tie.