or Connect

Posts by Bergdorf Goodwill

Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug When you read this entire 2 page mess in one sitting it's kinda funny but mainly disappointing. It was disappointing to see shellshock not be able to take non-praise without getting really upset, typing in all caps and assuming that we think she's worthless or needs to start spending a lot of money. I take it you are unfamiliar with the ways of the Women of the Internet -- their humor, it is different...
Poor people seem to love adorning their spawn with 'J' names, frequently with bizarre spellings. I can remember the teen mommiez of my middle and high schools fawning over the prospect of Jordynns to be. Note that my non-kayfabed name begins with a 'J.'
Quote: Originally Posted by vaclava krishna Did they attend, an Earth Crisis , concert ? FIRESTORM TO PURIFY
Help me erode my concept of self by eliminating certain aspects of visual flair from my wardrobe. If you have plain polo shirts or other minimal shirtings in about a size small and would like to help me commit image suicide, do holla. I'll consider anything from H&M/American Apparel type stuff to higher end stuff. I prefer jersey-type materials to pique, but I'll take a look at whatever. I'm also very interested in a pair of extremely dark blue, black, or blue-black...
As someone who thinks designer hype is almost universally bullshit, I'll cosign on Lanvin being nice stuff -- you'd wear the shit out of some of their overcoats, Connemara. It isn't all purple bowties.
URRRRRGH
Shipping included, ship wherever (add a few bucks for int'l, whatever), use paypal/MO/check/etc. You know the drill. L-R: Gianni Versace $20 (unlikely here, likely to go to eBay, but I figured I'd toss it up), Fendi plaid $10 SOLD, awesome narrow (just under 3.25" at the very widest) navy/white Michelson's of London $16, blue Brooks Bros. $12, red Brooks Bros. $12, blue w/ squares Brooks Bros. $10, red w/ squares Brooks Bros. $10, yellow Brooks Bros. $10.
Could be worse. http://www.exile.ru/2007-July-27/che...ion_guide.html
Quote: Originally Posted by ts4them Bergdorf- Speaking of orange, you really need to get that new hair color tended to. Either go full-on blonde, or tone it down a bit. If you're not going to go to a stylist, PM me and i'll tell you what to do. I actually agree -- the coloring was sort of spur of the moment and not at all my idea/doing. It's in its second phase at the moment. I'm not entirely certain I really care at all anymore, but I'm...
Quote: Originally Posted by dusty Wait, what? Am I orange? Do you use a lot of hair gel, own a variety of horizontally striped polo shirts and cargo shorts, and vacation at Myrtle Beach? If so, you may want to inspect yourself for orangeness. Have you ever been the recipient of a Hotti Body Tan? BG embittered porcelain