or Connect

Posts by Bergdorf Goodwill

Oh hello I drew this picture of your interaction.
People will assume you're a recovering alcoholic, a religious zealot, or that you are silently judging them. It's a bad time. I advise sitting around and listening to terrible Youth of Today records.
Suppose it had been a bad suit?
Quote: Originally Posted by ibleedwhite so the price includes shipping correct? Correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by matadorpoeta call them 'chewy'. by mentioning the puerto ricans you've reminded me of the name 'hector'. i hate that one. Inextricably linked to:
Quote: Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC Well as a beginner with shoes, maybe you can get a pair of slip ons or with velcro instead of laces until you become more advanced with shoes? Also recommend 'L' and 'R' insoles to minimize confusion.
Quote: Originally Posted by California Dreamer A linguistic abomination introduced by Americans incapable of pronouncing foreign words. Please don't saddle your kid with this; there are better ways to make him miserable. Like locking them in a room full of nothing but black/white/grey objects, like some sort of late '90s Express floor set or something, and never exposing them to color until their late teens. Every child is a new experiment.
Gavin, Ian, Colin, and all those other "OH HAI BROZ MY DADZ THE SOCCER COACH" names. Fuck you.
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini Violence Against Violence... It always suprises me when Baklava posts with these hard core bands that few know/remember. With BG, not so much. the wreckage of humanity has been strewn across the land and now the hour of desperation is at hand we the maggots feed off the dead seeking solace in a bed of broken glass we bleed infected water beneath bright skins of polished steel through empty,...
Tyler is pretty contemptible. Still don't feel bad about knocking you out in the machine pitch dugout you little fuck.