or Connect

Posts by Bergdorf Goodwill

Added RLPL/Brioni/Joseph Homme shirts.
I find a lot of sweet furniture and an Accord coupe is not a good vehicle to move furniture around and BOY IT CHAPS MY ASS Y'ALL.
UPDATE!: Okay, here's the deal -- the ridiculous monolith that was the Bergdorf Goodwill Megasale was getting a bit too ridiculous and monolithic, so with j's permission (encouragement, even!), I have divided the sale up into three components. I will bump the threads when new items are added. This should significantly ease your browsing (and mine -- it was taking me forever to even get the thing to load so that I could edit the post to indicate sales, add items, so...
UPDATE!: Okay, here's the deal -- the ridiculous monolith that was the Bergdorf Goodwill Megasale was getting a bit too ridiculous and monolithic, so with j's permission (encouragement, even!), I have divided the sale up into three components. I will bump the threads when new items are added. This should significantly ease your browsing (and mine -- it was taking me forever to even get the thing to load so that I could edit the post to indicate sales, add items, so...
Narrower silhouettes (lapels, shirting fits, etc.)
PM sent to you, dpw (also added measurements to the post). Removed a couple of items that have sold. Added a few things.
Quote: Originally Posted by WSW Why don't you layer your sales? Group them into "outfits" and sell maybe 4 such groupings at a time. That way, you'll get a variety of items into your thread, and it won't be heavy as it currently is. I have a pretty ridiculous number of items, so I'm not sure that's possible -- individual items would require detail photos, as well, so I'm not sure it would reduce image load. To anyone who thinks it's a...
Quote: Originally Posted by marc237 Hi. You have some great stuff, but it takes too long to load. Possible to break up in a thematic way (e.g., one thread fr ties, one for jackets, one for outerwear, etc?) Marc, I have been wondering what the best solution to that is... I appreciate the forum allowing me to sell my items here, and I do not want to take up too much space in the B&S forum, so I have tried to keep everything contained in...
More ties added.