or Connect

Posts by Bergdorf Goodwill

Quote: Originally Posted by whodini I hardly think a guy with two posts on here that signed up today to show us a ridiculous photo taken off of hypebeast is "joking." Bitch please. Oh god you quoted me and found the easter egg.
LOL U GUYZ I THINK IT MIGHT BE A JOKE bababababababababababa ^)^
Quote: Originally Posted by jet Perhaps a trip to the brothel is in order to get your dick sucked for the first time in your life so you shut the fuck up already.
Modified to indicate sale of four neckties.
It appears that portions of the Megasale have brought Photobucket to its pathetic knees once again. In celebration, I offer you some new items. Shipping includes in all prices, ship anywhere, paypal/MO/check/whatever: Beautiful Barba mainline shirt, some of the thickest MOP buttons I have ever personally encountered. Tagged sz L, fits like 16 x 34/35. $75. Measurements: 16" neck, 22" underarm to underarm, just under 26" sleeve. L-R: Gorgeous wool/cashmere...
Quote: Originally Posted by dtmt BUMP OF CHICKEN ftw [IMG]http://ent2.excite.co.jp/music/special/bump/img/intmy_i_01.jpg[/IMG \\m/ ^_^ \\m/
Kilgore Trout is about 20-30 mins. outside of Cleveland and is a pretty nice place. And yeah, Cleveland is fairly terrible. BG Ohioan
Quote: Originally Posted by keykoo aw, I love Ken. The video for "Driver's High" is a pretty accurate depiction of how to live an American life.
Quote: Originally Posted by dtmt Awww shit, gonna have to break out the big guns now. Behold, [IMG]http://www.dangercrue.com/dcr/soap/soap.jpg[/IMG SONS OF ALL PUSSYS Oh are you gonna make me OH FUCK IT'S BATHTUB SHITTER:
Right now I am mad at girls who are potential jailbait who eye me while accompanied by their mothers. This happened multiple times today. Little darlings, I cannot tell if you're 16 and being carted about my mom or 18 and having a bonding experience or something. It's too bad you've got to split them open before you can count the rings, you feel me?