or Connect

Posts by dixonmanor

Barely worn AW/13 Liner C/D in black + white floral with black + white polka dots on the reverse. P2P: 22 Shoulder: 18 Tagged size medium. Fits a touch more slim than is typical for EG outerwear (i.e. less of the triangle fit). Retailed for $350. Offered here for $175/OBO Free shipping to CONUS, int'l buyers PM me for a quote.
The Railroader/Coverall is the grey Herringbone, very soft, almost molskin like. Chambray Bush shirt was like, $297... didn't check the plaid.
MAC in San Francisco has their first delivery in, including this shirt, if anyone cares. They also had the button shawls in a variety of fabrics, including the orange/brown knit, and a Bush Shirt sorta thing that I hadn't noticed in the look books. Coverall in Herringbone, B2B Jacket in Plaid, a couple of the beanies in plaid... this was just the first out six boxes that were supposed to be delivered yesterday.
That's too bad, but also sorta makes sense given their tendencies to lean towards a more Euro aesthetic, but, like, how much of EG's collection is even available in black? Over Parka... maybe a few other things.
Just an FYI for Bay Area folks: no one has ANY new EG yet. Ha. MAC says they'll be getting their first delivery on Friday, and Bastille says "we expect it this month." The SA at Bastille told me he thought it looked like a bigger buy than usual. And apparently, as noted earlier in this thread, Bloomingdale's will not be carrying ANY EG this season, which is a bummer, but on the other hand, their buys were typically pretty horrible...
So, just we're clear, the domestic stockists for the brown/orange knit are basically all sold out already, or have sold through their as yet unreceived allotment via preorders?
What's the Nepenthes retail on the Orange/Brown Sweater? Also, picked up the Possible Bag from The Bureau, and just have to say, those guys continue to kill it. No charge for shipping to San Francisco. Ordered Monday eve, arrived today.
Thanks!
Am I missing something with the Nomads "Father's Day Promo"? It says extra 10% and free shipping, but it doesn't seem to show up in the cart and I can't find a code.
That's just the string that holds the hang tag.