or Connect

Posts by dixonmanor

Bad news for the bay area: the SA at Bastille just told me they are not getting EG this season.
Thinman- how did you find driving in Belgium? We're thinking of renting a car in Paris for this little jaunt. Thanks for Bruges info!
I'll be in Belgium for the first time this spring. We're going to Paris for 2 weeks in May, and as both the GF and I have been there a few times, we thought it might be nice to go somewhere new. We're thinking roughly 3 days, sticking mostly to Antwerp with a day trip to Bruges and another for lunch at In De Wulf (which is out in the middle of nowhere in the countryside). Most of what I can find online seems to just repeat the same stuff over and over: beer, fries,...
MAC (Modern Appealing Clothing) stocks EG at both stores. There's one in Hayes Valley and one in the Dogpatch. Bastille downtown. Bloomingdale's in the mall downtown. Barney's no longer seems to stock EG in-store. Industrie Denim is also listed as a stockist, but I've never been in there, so I can't say for sure. They are also downtown/Union Sq.
My experience with Pop Overs is basically the opposite of Eluther's. I've got size large shirts from SS/08-10 that would barely pass as mediums in more recent collections. Just FYI. That said, it's probably my single favorite EG piece year after year... I always pick up at least one, if not three.
Looking for: any Pop-Overs in Large fatigue pants in 34/36 or M/L fatigue shorts in 34/36 or M/L 19thC BD in White in L
Bastille doesn't have anything in yet. I was in yesterday and the SA thought they were still a ways out on their first delivery. Bloomingdale's was also dry as of yesterday. As of last week (when I was last in, but they haven't announced anything on FB either) MAC didn't have anything new either, but they have a healthy amount of FW14 on sale. SF seems to get super late EG deliveries for some reason.
Western Mountaineering Flash Vest?
Auggie- I've got the hoody and it's TTS, maybe a touch slim.
I don't really remember any more specific details... sorry!