or Connect

Posts by dixonmanor

Thanks!
Am I missing something with the Nomads "Father's Day Promo"? It says extra 10% and free shipping, but it doesn't seem to show up in the cart and I can't find a code.
That's just the string that holds the hang tag.
FW 2012 Olive Cotton Whipcord Cruiser Jacket. Retailed for $600. Tagged size Medium, fits a slim large. Worn sparingly, great shape, condition a 9/10. Tons of pockets, fold away hood, heavy duty canvas-like fabric, painted metal snaps. Offers considered. CONUS shipping included in price, int'l buyers contact for shipping quote. *Stock photo, but same color as actual garment.
It's less about functionality and more about aesthetics. It's a detail you'd find on old workwear (specifically train conductor's jackets) and was used as a place to attach one's pocket watch.
So take yr normal EG size then? Just wondering because the measurements listed on the Bureau's site put right between a L and M compared to a lot of other EG shirts (Pop-Over, 19thC BD, etc).
How's the shirt fit? Compared to a Gitman Large or EG pop-over large?
Not from EG, but Gitman used that fabric in a shirt this season: http://unionmadegoods.com/product/gitman-vintage-pom-pom-floral-print-shirt-in-blue/ I wanna see someone in the jacket, shorts, and shirt.
What are these? What did I miss?
Yeah, MAC has their entire spring buy in store, but a few pieces have sold out already (19thC shirt in Navy Floral for sure, maybe a few other things). Their buy is pretty wild this year... Tunics, aprons, some of the more out-there prints, etc. Their FWK pickup is really great too. Also, Bastille and Bloomingdale's have at least their first deliveries, not sure if/when they're getting more.