or Connect

Posts by dixonmanor

They look legit to me. The thing with Yuketen is that they only make what shops order, so that shop could have been the only place that ordered that particular shoe. As for sizing, I've got 4 pairs of Yuketens, 3 US-made moc toe style and 1 italy-made sneaker and they seem to run TTS or .5 size big. I'm a 9, all the shoes are sized 9, but I probably could've sized down to 8.5 across the board.
Hey, sorry man. SOld this and forgot to edit the ad.
MOK- it's definitely on the smaller side of fits most. I'd avoid.
^ It's a stand-alone jacket, i.e., it doesn't button into anything
It's an extremely thick fleece, fuzzy on the inside, not fuzzy on the outside.
MAC got their 3rd delivery today, including the Norfolk Jacket in Brown Homespun (I think), Leopard Velour reversible vests (flannel hunting scene on reverse), black velour/faux fur bucket hats, backpacks and fanny packs in a sort of plastic/vinyl Nordic fairisle and green/brown plaid, the brown/navy plaid pants (making a two-piece suit an option with the B2B Jacket... they also have the button shawl in this fabric), Hooded Interliners in brown/orange knit and a...
It's on their Instagram, along with Deer Stalkers... http://instagram.com/nepenthesny
Yeah, who's stocking that besides (I assume) Nepenthes?
P2P on the Fairisle Vest for Large and XLarge?
EDIT- SOLD Barely worn AW/13 Liner C/D in black + white floral with black + white polka dots on the reverse. P2P: 22 Shoulder: 18 Tagged size medium. Fits a touch more slim than is typical for EG outerwear (i.e. less of the triangle fit). Retailed for $350. Offered here for $175/OBO Free shipping to CONUS, int'l buyers PM me for a quote.