or Connect

Posts by dixonmanor

What's the Nepenthes retail on the Orange/Brown Sweater? Also, picked up the Possible Bag from The Bureau, and just have to say, those guys continue to kill it. No charge for shipping to San Francisco. Ordered Monday eve, arrived today.
Thanks!
Am I missing something with the Nomads "Father's Day Promo"? It says extra 10% and free shipping, but it doesn't seem to show up in the cart and I can't find a code.
That's just the string that holds the hang tag.
Closet cleaning time! FW 2012 Olive Cotton Whipcord Cruiser Jacket. Retailed for $600. Tagged size Medium, fits a slim large. Worn sparingly, great shape, condition a 9/10. Tons of pockets, corduroy-lined handwarmer pockets, rear map pocket, fold away hood, throat latch, heavy duty canvas-like fabric, painted metal snaps. Offers considered. Shipping quoted is for CONUS only; int'l buyers contact for shipping quote. P2P: 22 inches Shoulder: 19 inches Sleeve (shoulder...
It's less about functionality and more about aesthetics. It's a detail you'd find on old workwear (specifically train conductor's jackets) and was used as a place to attach one's pocket watch.
So take yr normal EG size then? Just wondering because the measurements listed on the Bureau's site put right between a L and M compared to a lot of other EG shirts (Pop-Over, 19thC BD, etc).
How's the shirt fit? Compared to a Gitman Large or EG pop-over large?
Not from EG, but Gitman used that fabric in a shirt this season: http://unionmadegoods.com/product/gitman-vintage-pom-pom-floral-print-shirt-in-blue/ I wanna see someone in the jacket, shorts, and shirt.
What are these? What did I miss?