or Connect

Posts by cymbal2k

Selling 2 gorgeous pairs of brand new in box John Lobb Black Wells Loafer. One size 9.5 E and one size 11 E. These retail for $1,435 in store + tax. Looking to get $820 shipped. Wells is an elegant evening shoe produced on a new last with an almond shaped toe. It is a whole-cut unlined slip-on with contrasting suede saddle and single leather sole providing lightness and comfort. They come supplied with John Lobb Box and Dust Bags for storage and travel use. 0215...
Selling 2 fantastic pairs of brand new in box John Lobb Alton Cedar Misty Calf Tassel Loafers, One size 9 E and one size 10.5 E. These retail for $1,395 in store +tax. Looking to get $775 shipped. This classic tassel loafer with interlacing features a handsewn apron. They have Goodyear welted single leather soles. They come supplied with John Lobb Box and Dust Bags for storage and travel use. The last has the same fitting qualities as Lopez but with a longer, more...
Confirmed measurement again, it says D in the shoes and on the Box, I guess it just runs a bit wider
Up for sale is a beautiful pair of Church's Custom Grade Lambourn Polished Binder Monkstraps. Men's monkstrap shoes Made in England Custom grade Church's famous polished binder leather Last 103 Brand new in box, and dust bags. retails $820 + tax, asking $330 $310 275 $245 Color: burgundy Church's size 65, about US size 7.5 Length: 11.7'' Width: 4.5 Please feel free to PM me with any questions about the item.
Up for sale is a pair of BNIB Brown Chestnut Edward Green Monk Straps Ealing 202 Last, Size 10.5 UK, 11 US. Retail on these were $1,300, looking to get $815 $750 $700 shipped! The Ealing Monk Shoe is a sleek formal style from Edward Green. Boasting exquisite handcraftsmanship and a smooth leather upper, they feature a rounded toe, low stacked heel and single strap front with buckle fastening. Timeless and refined, they are perfect for adding a polished finish to your...
I have a bunch of physical gift cards for sale: 7 for all mankind: $300 asking $230 Burberry x 2: $500 asking $440 each Cole haan x 2: $200 asking $170 each Intermix: $500 asking $370 I have receipts for all gcs, will accept paypal and can ship or can meet in NYC or NJ. PM me if interested.
Hey thanks so much, I will adjust accordingly.
Up for sale is a Brand New in Box Navy Church's Shannon Leather Derby Shoe. Church's 'Shannon' Derby shoes epitomize the label's tried-and-true British aesthetic. A stout derby plain fronted shoe. Made on the 103 last giving a generous rounded toe shape and constructed on a triple thick leather sole with a storm welt. The shoe also boasts a "Bellows Tongue". These shoes retail for $800, looking to get $345 Now $320 $300 Shipped in the US or local pickup in NY or...
Tried calling but offices are closed, the suspense is killing me. Anyone remember whether or not they did this last year?
For sale is a beautiful classic BNWT Bottega Veneta dark brown intrecciato "twisted" weave belt. Asking $270 $240 for the belt Shipped Size info: 80 cm 32 inch I believe translates into a 30 waist. Includes belt, new with tags and dust bag. Please feel free to PM me with any questions, thanks.