or Connect

Posts by cymbal2k

Church's Men's monkstrap shoes Made in England Custom grade Church's famous polished binder leather Last 103 Brand new in box, and dust bags. retails $820 + tax, asking $330 $310 shipped Color: burgundy Church's size 65, about US size 7.5 Length: 11.7'' Width: 4.5
Up for sale is a pair of BNIB Brown Chestnut Edward Green Monk Straps Ealing 202 Last, Size 10.5 UK, 11 US. Looking for Retail on these were $1,300, looking to get $815 $750 shipped! The Ealing Monk Shoe is a sleek formal style from Edward Green. Boasting exquisite handcraftsmanship and a smooth leather upper, they feature a rounded toe, low stacked heel and single strap front with buckle fastening. Timeless and refined, they are perfect for adding a polished finish to...
I have a bunch of physical gift cards for sale: 7 for all mankind: $300 asking $230 Burberry x 2: $500 asking $440 each Cole haan x 2: $200 asking $170 each Intermix: $500 asking $370 I have receipts for all gcs, will accept paypal and can ship or can meet in NYC or NJ. PM me if interested.
Hey thanks so much, I will adjust accordingly.
Up for sale is a Brand New in Box Navy Church's Shannon Leather Derby Shoe. Church's 'Shannon' Derby shoes epitomize the label's tried-and-true British aesthetic. A stout derby plain fronted shoe. Made on the 103 last giving a generous rounded toe shape and constructed on a triple thick leather sole with a storm welt. The shoe also boasts a "Bellows Tongue". These shoes retail for $800, looking to get $345 Now $320 Shipped in the US or local pickup in NY or...
Tried calling but offices are closed, the suspense is killing me. Anyone remember whether or not they did this last year?
For sale is a beautiful classic BNWT Bottega Veneta dark brown intrecciato "twisted" weave belt. Asking $270 for the belt Shipped Size info: 80 cm 32 inch I believe translates into a 30 waist. Includes belt, new with tags and dust bag. Please feel free to PM me with any questions, thanks.
Up for sale are these 3 really cool skinny prada ties, 2 of them have been lightly used, but are in perfect condition and one is Brand new with tags. Looking for $45 for each of the lightly used ties and $60 for the NWT or $130 for all 3. Measurements for all ties: Length: 59.5 inches Width: 2 inches Pictured below are 2 houndstooth prada ties, one black houndstooth and one light brown houndstooth. These have been worn 3 or 4 times each. The other one is a cool design,...
Up for sale is a NWT Tom Ford pair of white jeans, right in time for the summer. These are the TF002 straight leg jeans, with the gold plated button, the whole nine yards. As I am sure you all know they retail for $990, Drop from $325 to $285 Shipped. Measurements: Tag says size 50, which I believe is a size 34, but they probably run small as they are Tom Fords Waist: 17" or 34" around Front Rise: 11.6" Back Rise: 14.5"' Edge to Edge: 21" Thigh: 11.5" Knee: 9" Inseem:...
Prices?