or Connect

Posts by cymbal2k

Tried calling but offices are closed, the suspense is killing me. Anyone remember whether or not they did this last year?
For sale is a beautiful classic BNWT Bottega Veneta dark brown intrecciato "twisted" weave belt. Asking $315 for the belt, but will listen to reasonable offers. Size info: 80 cm 32 inch I believe translates into a 30 waist. Includes belt, new with tags and dust bag. Please feel free to PM me with any questions, thanks.
Up for sale are these 3 really cool skinny prada ties, 2 of them have been lightly used, but are in perfect condition and one is Brand new with tags. Looking for $45 for each of the lightly used ties and $60 for the NWT or $130 for all 3. Measurements for all ties: Length: 59.5 inches Width: 2 inches Pictured below are 2 houndstooth prada ties, one black houndstooth and one light brown houndstooth. These have been worn 3 or 4 times each. The other one is a cool design,...
Up for sale is a NWT Tom Ford pair of white jeans, right in time for the summer. These are the TF002 straight leg jeans, with the gold plated button, the whole nine yards. As I am sure you all know they retail for $990, Drop from $495 to $375 Shipped. Measurements: Tag says size 50, which I believe is a size 34, but they probably run small as they are Tom Fords Waist: 17" or 34" around Front Rise: 11.6" Back Rise: 14.5"' Edge to Edge: 21" Thigh: 11.5" Knee: 9" Inseem:...
Prices?
Can someone pleeaaase post a price list from last years Drakes sale? Shirt: Tie: Outerwear: Pocketsquare: Thanks!
Accidental repost, please ignore.
For sale is a Beautiful, Brand new with tags TOM FORD tie. The tie is dark brown with horizontal stripes. Really nice tie. Here are the dimensions: Width: 3.4 Length: 57.7 Asking price was $120 Shipped NOW $110 Shipped Feel free to post or PM with any other questions you might have. Thanks for looking.
New John Lobb Dark Brown Woodcote Lord Calf. Size 7D/US 6E/UK Asking price $780 Shipped obo Size: 6E UK. 7DM U.S. Length: 11 Width: 4 Color: Dark Brown Comes in box without the top, no dust bags, but I will include Gucci dust bags to the purchaser. Thanks for looking and please let me know if you have any questions.
Selling new in box Gaziano Gurling Hayes Vintage Cedar TG73 Dress Shoes. Retail $1150 Asking price was $735, now $700 Shipped obo Very similar to the Hilton - Vintage Cherry Shoes (see link below, its the 2nd shoe in the Oxford section) http://www.gazianogirling.com/pages/bench-made Size: 7E UK. 7.5M U.S. Length: 11.3 Width: 4 Color: Brown Comes in Box and lasted shoe trees that are customized to fit the shoes and polishing cloth. Very beautiful shoes and shoe...