or Connect

Posts by cymbal2k

Up for sale is a NWT Tom Ford pair of white jeans, right in time for the summer. These are the TF002 straight leg jeans, with the gold plated button, the whole nine yards. As I am sure you all know they retail for $990, I will let them go here for half off- $495 Shipped. Measurements: Tag says size 50, which I believe is a size 34, but they probably run small as they are Tom Fords Waist: 17" or 34" around Front Rise: 11.6" Back Rise: 14.5"' Edge to Edge: 21" Thigh:...
Prices?
Can someone pleeaaase post a price list from last years Drakes sale? Shirt: Tie: Outerwear: Pocketsquare: Thanks!
Accidental repost, please ignore.
For sale is a Beautiful, Brand new with tags TOM FORD tie. The tie is dark brown with horizontal stripes. Really nice tie. Here are the dimensions: Width: 3.4 Length: 57.7 Asking price was $140 Shipped NOW $120 Shipped Feel free to post or PM with any other questions you might have. Thanks for looking.
New John Lobb Dark Brown Woodcote Lord Calf. Size 7D/US 6E/UK Asking price $780 Shipped obo Size: 6E UK. 7DM U.S. Length: 11 Width: 4 Color: Dark Brown Comes in box without the top, no dust bags, but I will include Gucci dust bags to the purchaser. Thanks for looking and please let me know if you have any questions.
Selling new in box Gaziano Gurling Hayes Vintage Cedar TG73 Dress Shoes. Retail $1150 Asking price was $735, now $700 Shipped obo Very similar to the Hilton - Vintage Cherry Shoes (see link below, its the 2nd shoe in the Oxford section) http://www.gazianogirling.com/pages/bench-made Size: 7E UK. 7.5M U.S. Length: 11.3 Width: 4 Color: Brown Comes in Box and lasted shoe trees that are customized to fit the shoes and polishing cloth. Very beautiful shoes and shoe...
Selling new in box, with dust bag, Gravati brown Pebble Calf loafers with buckle latch. The leather on these is extremely soft and luxurious. They can be worn dressy or casual. If they were my size I would keep them, really amazing shoes. Size: 7.5 M Color: Brown Pebble Calf Leather outer sole Was 300 now 275
Selling new in box Gravati Black Penny Loafers. Size: 8.5 M Color: Black Leather outer sole
Selling new in box Gravati black dress shoe Size: 8.5 M Color: Black Leather outer sole Retail: 550