or Connect

Posts by The Swede

Quote: Originally Posted by CDFS Alexandra Paul (AA) Those actrices from House (B?) Debra Messing (A) Calisto Flockhart (A) Lucy Liu (B) Selma Blair (A) Shakira (A) Culled from memory and http://www.listaholic.com/75-celebri...t-we-love.html I am impressed by the person who wrote the comments for every single picture. Finding 75 different ways of saying "her tits are small" is certainly something I would include on my CV.
Quote: Originally Posted by HRoi nice. only SF can alert me to the fact that there needs to be a care and maintenance process for my care and maintenance process Don't forget the care and maintenance process for the sandpaper and cedar oil. The sand paper should be kept in a cedar box and gently buffed with a chamois glove every 2 weeks. This ensures maximum abrasiveness and enhances the scent restoration process. The cedar oil should be...
"Sir, I demand satisfaction"
The Brooks Brothers were really nice. I think I will look into them.
I have never come across a book that is very good in describing more casual styles. I think you are wrong however, to dismiss the books recommended here as too complicated or dressed up. By learning the basics of dressing in a suit you also learn about matching colours and patterns, knowledge that can easily be used in more casual settings. My mother gave me Bernard Roetzel's "Gentleman - A timeless fashion" for my 18th birthday and I really loved it. I gave me a view...
It is also vitally important that the buckets can be purchased at a discount from Plal and STP.
It took me around three years to get to a hundred posts. I entered the current events forum with great anticipation and left again (swiftly) with great relief.
Thank you for your replies. This is not the first time I will be attending this particular ball and, as you said, I have been gloving and degloving quite a bit. This time I will confidently keep them on. I would much prefer the white leather kid variant of gloves but right now I am stuck with cotton. I am going to look around but sadly I do not think I will be able to find a leather pair in time.
fois gras?
Castro is for small-timers