or Connect

Posts by The Swede

The best part is when he is overcome with throat chills after removing his ascot tie.
Dancing House, Prague Beautiful city, horrible house
Yup, you should see the Swedish newspapers. They are full of people who are "shocked" and "dismayed". Not to mention the "just before Christmas" aspect. The fact that Saab has basically never been profitable seems to elude everyone.
Quote: Originally Posted by radicaldog Black and pinstripes for odd trousers? You dug yourself into a terrible hole there. Great avatar with post
Sometimes I have the tab "My posts" between Search and New posts. Often I don't. This makes me very sad because I like this tab (yes I am logged in). Why?
The patchworked jacket is described as standard. Standard is not built in a day? I want to be a rugged hunter!
It is certainly a hipster beverage. Reason enough to avoid it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Scuttlebutt Girlfriend's birthday coming up (and...Christmas), and she wants some (more) Ugg boots. Any suggestions for a pair of boots for her that are warmer, better quality, and LOOK better than these things? Kind of want to spite her... 1. Find new girlfriend who doesn't wear Uggs. 2. Send photos of new happy couple to old girlfriend 3. 4. ? 5. Profit!
Quote: Originally Posted by CDFS Alexandra Paul (AA) Those actrices from House (B?) Debra Messing (A) Calisto Flockhart (A) Lucy Liu (B) Selma Blair (A) Shakira (A) Culled from memory and http://www.listaholic.com/75-celebri...t-we-love.html I am impressed by the person who wrote the comments for every single picture. Finding 75 different ways of saying "her tits are small" is certainly something I would include on my CV.
Quote: Originally Posted by HRoi nice. only SF can alert me to the fact that there needs to be a care and maintenance process for my care and maintenance process Don't forget the care and maintenance process for the sandpaper and cedar oil. The sand paper should be kept in a cedar box and gently buffed with a chamois glove every 2 weeks. This ensures maximum abrasiveness and enhances the scent restoration process. The cedar oil should be...