or Connect

Posts by The Swede

Quote: Originally Posted by acidicboy Styleforum rule of style #15: Have all your packages delivered to your job. Never let your wife/significant other find the receipts. Emergency quote: "New jacket? I've had this old thing for years!"
Get one of these instead, instant bigtimer:
Quote: Originally Posted by tiecollector That sea shepherd boat is pretty weak, no guns or lasers, what is the point? No lasers you say? I like whales just fine and think killing them is sad (except for certain indigenous tribes etc). However the Sea Shepherd people are such monumental idiots that they have me rooting for the whalers. If you watch the video is is pretty clear they drive their flimsy batmoboat right into the path of the...
Quote: Originally Posted by alliswell why peccary? Peccary's a pig, not an ox. Not exactly a pig, maybe a cousin http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peccary
Do we really need the term collared shirt to distinguish shirts from t-shirts?
I am trying out the topy and toe tap combo right now. I noticed that the toe end of my topys (yes it is a ridiculous sentence ) usually lets go first, making an ugly little flap. I believe this will fix that problem.
Quote: Originally Posted by j This did not get the amount of respect it deserves. Especially the attention to detail. Notice the lovely navy suit the poster is wearing.
Once when I was drunk my friends fooled me into taking a shot of fernet with them. I failed to notice that I was given a full drinking glass (the kind you get with a coca-cola). To the hilarity of all I was able to down it in several painful gulps. I spent the next ten minutes staring at the toilet, willing myself not to vomit. After that I don't remember anything except that I was hungover for three days straight. Unicum was mentioned previously but Zwack is where the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Teger the sf way would be to go out and buy a new pair of shoes +1 Not to mention purchasing braces (with the appropriate bespoke high rise pants) with white leather fasteners so you do not run into this problem again.
Quote: Originally Posted by pe-ja-per People mention 12$ shoe trees. Can I get details on that deal? I've used plastic ones because all I found in Europe are £30 shoe trees and that's a bit much... From France: http://www.bexley.com/Bexley/shoe-Em...Referrer=12141 4 pairs for 59 Euros, that's 13,2 GBP or 21.3 USD per pair. I have them in all my shoes.