or Connect

Posts by The Swede

I have had it done with a non-Barbour wax coat. No problems at all, just took it to my tailer (cost around 90 USD). Negating the waxproofing sounds a bit strange. I would not do it with a gore-tex shell jacket but this is just cotton and wax. I lengthened the sleeves of my Beaufort with Barbour, no problems there either (pretty expensive though, for an easy alteration).
"Im looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (thats japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (thats japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or...
They watched Sex in the city and decided a gay friend was the thing to have?
Use metal toe-taps as well.
Quote: Originally Posted by LynahFaithful My custom shoes fit better and are better made than anything that I have owned previously. To me his point is not valid nor do I care what he thinks. What matters is what I think about my shoes and their value to me. Also he says he doesn't want to "...offend all you cobblers out there." He might be offending "cordwainers" but I doubt he is offending "cobblers." To be fair, it is not improbable...
To a casual, outdoor funeral? (sorry)
The food is ok but nothing special. I hate having to stand and wait for my food, can take ages if its full. Also dislike the stupid questions asked during the cooking. "Do you want cream in your Carbonara?"... And my favorite (always when you have ordered a pasta including shrimp): "Do you want parmesan on? We don't recommend it". I usually say "Yes to all your questions" just so they will leave me alone.
Quote: Originally Posted by Valor Do you know how to code in a real language? No, my coding skills are pretty weak. I have done some work in Stata but would not consider myself proficient in any way.
I am starting a new job within Finance in a few weeks where they have hinted that I need some VBA skills. I will be creating some models for them which need to be robust, secure and so on. My knowledge of Excel is intermediate but I have never used VBA. Can anyone recommend some good books I can pick up? I was looking in a bookstore today but there are tons of books which all look the same (huge and expensive). Online resources would also be great, or tips in general.
Goteborgs rape is very nice. And highly addictive. And yes, the name is funny in english.