or Connect

Posts by mm84321

Quote: Originally Posted by grundletaint i've put on 10 lbs since the fall. my fucking girlfriend is always ordering dessert and sweets and i have a serious sugar problem. time to get on it. Whenever I go out dining with women and they choose to order desert (which is always the case), I just usually order a cappuccino or a coffee--maybe an espresso--or perhaps an after dinner drink. Just so I have something to sip on while they eat...
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt They are very good, and sort of a rite of spring. I don't know that I agree with mm that they taste best with cream. They taste fine with cream, but are probably best with asparagus, with chervil and with chicken. In other words, the other things which are great in spring. Combinations are very personal, but I generally find ones simmered in cream to be a little too heavy and to have taken on a bit of a one...
Hey, b1os, I used vegetables in my frittata this morning. Are you proud of me?
Big Bend National Park is a miraculous place. Just not during the summer; February and March are the best times to go.
I usually don't frequent baseball games. But I'd imagine that a lightweight cotton or linen pant would work just fine. Just don't do pinstripes. Do you honestly believe that the little bit of exposure shorts give your legs have that much of a difference in your comfortability? If so, how do you know for sure? I'd like some randomized control studies done on this phenomenon.
^ I like your style, JayJay.
I think they are delicious. Especially when used in a cream sauce; they are wonderful sponges of flavor. I wonder if blonde morels taste different than brunette.
Quote: Originally Posted by NAMOR Cherries are in season. That is exciting news. Where do you live?
I think the Kagayaki looks the prettiest. Of course, it's also the most expensive.
Yeah. Mostly just prioritize. I spend most of my disposable income on food.