or Connect

Posts by mm84321

Quote: Originally Posted by tagutcow MetroStyles!?! No way! His attempts at actually trying to be a Sensitive New-Age Shithead quickly ran aground when he found himself defending the idea of crushing Plan B into a pregnant girl's drink. I don't think he has enough experience with that entire mode of thinking to be able to emulate it in such a nuanced, fully-realized way. You are telling me so much about yourself, Tagut. Stop being a smelly...
Quote: Originally Posted by AlmostFullBenefits You over-appreciate the tactics and ignore the dedication. Termites can build vast structures that rival cities in their magnitude, but termites are not geniuses. Repeatedly restating yourself and feigning childlike ignorance is not genius, it is the hallmark of the grade-F troll you find on /b/, and the fact that there are many contradictions illustrate an inability to stick with a particular shtick....
Quote: Originally Posted by tagutcow Let me save you some time: no assertion in behavioural science can be stated with 100% certainty. Nothing can be stated with 100% certainty. You can have a pretty educated hypothesis, though. Until something comes along to disprove your hypothesis, there is no reason why you can't believe in it. That is what being a good scientist is about: open-mindedness. I have stated before, I am not trying to be...
Alice Waters. Her whole demeanor is nauseatingly serene. I like Dan Barber, you prick.
I think it is. My sister lives in Florence; she get's some pretty great produce.
I have read through it already; it is what has helped form the basis of my argument. You guys are asking for specifics. Well, sorry. I can't retain that much.
Quote: Originally Posted by CDFS My whole life stems from my childhood, which stems directly, and I do mean directly, from my birth. Also if you don't post your studies after all this; you'll only receive negative attention from me from here on after. I will respectfully post them here out of obligation to prove my argument valid. Even if others simply ignore it, it will at least give me the satisfaction of knowing I do have the support I've...
Tagut, you are being an extremely, odious and stinky asshole, right now. The worst of everyone so far.
I love vegetables. It just sucks on the East Coast right now; I used to have a much greater variety to choose from. I spoke with a few produce managers and they have expressed their upset that they haven't been able to get as many different kinds, and varietals, as they were last year. A few blamed it on the weather in California. I can't even find a head of frisée around here anymore. All the Farmer's Markets pretty much suck around here, as well; Connecticut hardly...
I only crave attention when I am not being heard. That stems directly from my childhood. I can understand my personality just fine, thank you.