or Connect

Posts by mm84321

Quote: Originally Posted by MikeDT Normally I don't wear shorts, but in hot weather I sometimes roll my shirt up, exposing my belly to the air, thus keeping cool. You are everything wrong with this country. You stinky, smelly, asshole, you.
Quote: Originally Posted by shahanshah Is this why you hesitate to engage in sexual activity, or is there a greater ideology at work ? I believe it is because I place a higher value on the act itself than some. Call that silly or old-fashioned; I just guess I am silly and old-fashioned, then. Quote: I understand you want to catch your breath and get over that cheese incident. I hope to continue this sooner rather than later. Do...
Quote: Originally Posted by shahanshah Do you mind starting a thread on abortion ? I'm curious as to your stance on the matter Seriously? I think I have to give myself a chance to take a breath for a couple of days. Until then, my thoughts: Life begins at erection.
Quote: Originally Posted by Eason 1. it's couldn't 2. because you're a virgin I've tried sex exactly twice in my life. Can't say I'm ashamed to admit it. Of course, had you possessed a bit of the same discernment in your own coital conquests, you might not have a child on the way.
Quote: Originally Posted by lawyerdad Fall and winter are nice times to go. Not crowded, manageable temperatures, etc. Spring's beautiful when the desert wildflowers are out, but you get a few more day-tripper and park-and-click tourists. Summer's insanely hot (although the park encompasses everything from what I believe is the lowest landpoint in the western hemisphere to some pretty high peaks, so you have a variety of micro-climates). Feel free to...
Looks amazing, lawyerdad. I'd love to go there next Winter.
Haha. He looks happy. A pat of cilantro butter on top might be nice in the future.
Quote: Originally Posted by mkarim I made ONE trip to Russia 8 years ago - and have never looked back. I go to one Eastern European country every year - and have the best time of the year. Great culture, architecture, history and beautiful, beautiful, well-educated, intellectual, classy women. They have interest in art, fine wine, different cultures, languages, etc. After my last trip to Ukraine 2 years ago, I stopped dating American...
Dessert...
Hmm. Interesting...very, very interesting. Perhaps next summer I will make such a venture and find out for myself.