or Connect

Posts by mm84321

Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Listen, you were given instructions on how to modify your behaviour, and what the consequences would be if you didn't. You are trying to get yourself banned so you can salve some part of your psyche that it wasn't "you" it was "them." And there we go. "Giving instructions" doesn't work. Why not ask me why I feel the way I do, like I have advocated for. Compassionate curiosity? Maybe then you would begin...
Ban me, then. If you aren't willing to listen to my message, I will simply find the people in this world that are. I won't sacrifice my principles and ideals for any of you.
If I get banned, I will loose all the respect I once had for this forum and the members on it.
You haven't read any of my work in CE, I gather.
To be precise, though. If more were hugged, we'd have less "soul-crushing" behavior on this forum, in the first place.
^ Insight: you possess.
Why are you so angry?
Yeah, I use the lip test with fish. Never thought to do it with a large roast, though. Will have to try that out.
I like probe thermometers for larger cuts like that. Just be sure not to take the probe out of the roast until you have let the meat rest for a good while. Otherwise, you'll lose precious juices.
Quote: Originally Posted by indesertum why is coffee cheating? no calories no insulin = all good Well, to qualify as true fasting, nothing but water should enter the body. Caffeine is a stimulant; it impacts the state of the milieu intérieur. Of course, if you find you perform better with a bit of caffeine, it's all about whatever works best for you. Personally, I enjoy a nice bit of heavy cream in mine. Though, I do drink black every now...