or Connect

Posts by IBJanky

Quote: Originally Posted by Last Year's Man those jeans look a little teenagery to me, I always think looks like this look much better with plain indigo jeans without any fake fading and tearing - you wouldn't want any other item of clothing to look broken. This. Go with plain, dark, slim fitting denim. myke
Quote: Originally Posted by whatever123 that upper-thigh looks tight. Feels fine. I've seen people here wear tighter shit. myke
First pair of selvedge denim... Flat Head F310 Pics straight out of the bag, before hot soak: After hot soaking for 1 hour and hang dry: myke
I hate all of you guys. Truly. Y'all get to dress nice almost everyday while I have a boring uniform to look forward wearing myke
Quote: Originally Posted by someotherstyle Nice, classic, simple. I like myke
Quote: Originally Posted by willpower You have much to learn. But there's hope...Not with this girl, but with the next one. Watch "The Tao of Steve". Forward to :45 for the lesson. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or...
What's the sleeve length on this? myke
Leather Jack Purcells. On sale for $48 w/ free overnight shipping. myke
myke
Quote: Originally Posted by A Y I don't think a 528 is poseurish. If you need the room and like the looks of the car, but want good fuel economy and not pay a premium for all the options they lard on the bigger-engined cars, the small engine is a good way to go. And it makes plenty of power anyway. One of the best 5 series ever made is the E39 530i with the sport package. --Andre My thoughts exactly. Not everyone needs/wants all the...