or Connect

Posts by IBJanky

Quote: Originally Posted by someotherstyle Nice, classic, simple. I like myke
Quote: Originally Posted by willpower You have much to learn. But there's hope...Not with this girl, but with the next one. Watch "The Tao of Steve". Forward to :45 for the lesson. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or...
What's the sleeve length on this? myke
Leather Jack Purcells. On sale for $48 w/ free overnight shipping. myke
myke
Quote: Originally Posted by A Y I don't think a 528 is poseurish. If you need the room and like the looks of the car, but want good fuel economy and not pay a premium for all the options they lard on the bigger-engined cars, the small engine is a good way to go. And it makes plenty of power anyway. One of the best 5 series ever made is the E39 530i with the sport package. --Andre My thoughts exactly. Not everyone needs/wants all the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Classter just out of curiosity, have you even been stopped for speeding? and what'd you say to the cop who stopped you? Never been stopped for speeding since I've been a cop. But then again, I don't drive fast anymore. I have to drive my motorcycle fast at work to catch speeders, and that's enough adrenaline for me myke
Quote: Originally Posted by teddieriley Have you driven the 528? I think the engine is too weak for a car that size. The accelleration lags and the handling isn't that great. There is nothing impressive about it. The 550, on the other hand, has more punch, and that's what, in part makes it fun to drive. You should be able to get the 2010 550 in 2-3 years with about 36K miles for just over $40K, I'd imagine. I have driven the previous body...
I like the BMW 5-series cars, especially the 528i. No need for a 535i with the twin turbos, or the 550i V-8 model. I have no use for that kind of power/speed. Kinda early, but I'm thinking of getting one in a few years (once someone else takes the depreciation hit), just to have something nice to drive on my days off/weekends. Never owned a BMW before. This is the current body style (2010 & newer): This was the previous body style: I really...
Price drop. myke