or Connect

Posts by IBJanky

Currently backpacking in Colombia. I went out for some socks but ended up with this: After a quick shoe change: Just because you're backpacking doesn't mean you have to look like a bum myke
Did you get my PM? myke
Jacket is too short IMHO. It almost seems like the sleeves are longer than the jacket itself. myke
Quote: Originally Posted by JesseJB I have a Hart Schaffner Marx suit that I bought at Nordstrom and had tailored there 2 years ago and have attempted to wear maybe three times. I want to return it because it is just way too big. I worked there at the time I bought it so I kind of got that baggy "Nordstrom fit" that their sales reps are known to sport and that's exactly how I look in it. No shirt cuff showing, and that weird feeling that the shoulders...
From last night... suit is dark brown: myke
I like the shape of the C&J Lowndes better. myke
Quote: Originally Posted by mrscrouge 2nd waywt post!. went out for valentines yesterday (to avoid the chaos of today). behold once again the iphone mirror shots, better quality pics will come one day.. p.s still havent havent switched to black buttons/taken in the waist The coat looks nice, but those jeans have to go. Switch to a slim, dark, raw denim without all the fake fading effect. myke
too much break should've gotten 2 rear pockets for symmetry I prefer a slimmer pant leg, especially from the knees down shirt is baggy as hell (look at all the excess fabric from the side profile shot) myke
myke
Going sockless today... Beautiful day in So. California... went to a late brunch with some girlfriends of mine at a local neighborhood bar and watched some Laker action. How's this? myke