or Connect

Posts by IBJanky

Sister's wedding in Las Vegas... myke
I went on a little shopping spree last month as a birthday present to myself Bought some shoes: And some dress shirts. First two are tuxedo shirts for my sister's wedding in 2 weeks. New watch: Also got a new tuxedo: myke
Quote: Originally Posted by Quadcammer Quite frankly, I do. I love the look of the leather sole, even when worn. Something classy about it. Good thing I aim to please myself and not other people myke
I get all my leather soled shoes Topy'd My cobbler does an excellent job and who the hell cares what the soles of my shoes look like anyway? I find that Topy significantly increase the grip and traction of the shoe, without any changes in its flexibility. It's also so thin anyway that you don't notice from the side profile. myke
Quote: Originally Posted by srivats C&J Hayling on 366 last -- (clickable) pics from AFPOS Wow, those are really nice. Where would someone from the USA be able to buy those? myke
If your tuxedo shirt has a fly fron, then it's ok to go without cummerbund. If your shirt has spaces for shirt studs, then you'll need a cummerbund to cover the last buttonholes without the studs. Cummerbund is more traditional than without. myke
Quote: Originally Posted by Kent Wang Overall very good. A tuxedo shirt should only have three stud holes. Your cummerbund looks quite low as well; it can be barely be seen when the jacket is buttoned. So if you lift the cummerbund up it would cover up that last stud hole. The tuxedo shirt I bought had 4 stud holes Quote: Originally Posted by FLW I generally like the look. Yes, it is slim, but I'm guessing that is what...
Quote: Originally Posted by Quadcammer jacket sleeves are WAY too tight for my taste Myke. It's all preference, but I think with my frame, I pull it off well. myke
My sister's wedding is coming up in a couple of weeks. I am going to be part of the wedding ceremony and I was told a month prior the wedding that I needed to wear a tuxedo. Never owned one, and I'm really opposed to renting, so I went out and bought one. This is what I ended up with after some tailoring And a couple of James Bond poses for good measure So how'd I do? You guys think I'm ready to rock some bridesmaids...
$600-$700 is my limit when it comes to a really nice pair of shoes. Most of mine only cost about $400-$450 though. C&J benchgrades. myke