or Connect

Posts by IBJanky

SOLD. Thanks SF! myke
Last shirt for $8 shipped CONUS. myke
Take the last two shirts for $20 shipped CONUS. myke
Take the last two shirts for $20 shipped CONUS. myke
Quote: Originally Posted by kingxxxman Where can i buy ridiculously cheap ties at less than like 3 dollars a piece? Obviously, i won't be getting the highest quality but if it looks good, then its fine. Check you PMs. myke
Quote: Originally Posted by FilMoola any stains on any of the shirts? No stains. All shirts have been professionally cleaned. myke
ALL SHIRTS HAVE BEEN SOLD. Thanks SF! Need to clear out some closet space so I'm selling five H&M shirts. All shirts are tagged size M but I had these tailored when I got them to slim them down even further. I had the body, sleeves slimmed down and had darts put in the back for a true slim fit. They have a plain front, no chest pocket, and regular button cuffs. Slim semi-cutaway collar. Here are the measurements: Neck: 15 3/4" Chest: 20" Shoulder: 18 1/2" Sleeve: 25...
ALL SHIRTS HAVE BEEN SOLD. Thanks SF! Need to clear out some closet space so I'm selling five H&M shirts. All shirts are tagged size M but I had these tailored when I got them to slim them down even further. I had the body, sleeves slimmed down and had darts put in the back for a true slim fit. They have a plain front, no chest pocket, and regular button cuffs. Slim semi-cutaway collar. Here are the measurements: Neck: 15 3/4" Chest: 20" Shoulder: 18 1/2" Sleeve: 25...
ALL SHIRTS SOLD. Thanks SF! myke
Quote: Originally Posted by Marcellionheart I've worn my Pimlico's for about 4-5 months now and they crease just like the Tetbury's, just so you know. I embrace the creases. Just part of the aging process myke