or Connect

Posts by IBJanky

PM sent myke
PM sent. myke
Quote: Originally Posted by maineratheart are there pics? You can't see the pics? myke
SOLD. Thanks SF! myke
Quote: Originally Posted by MikeGabbz Just received my first MT shirt, Fits perfect!! Post pics. myke
So I hot soaked the jeans in my bathtub for about an hour. Let them hang dry and this is how they turned out: I really love they way the fit turned out :love: I am definitely keeping the back pocket stitching, I really don't see the point of taking them out. Before I hot soaked the pants, I thought they were way too long and I was going to get them hemmed. But after they dried, I noticed that they shrank in length. I think I'll just keep them the way they are. The...
Quote: Originally Posted by PandArts rejoining All The Madmen... This is what a man in a suit should look like. Fucking perfect. myke
Quote: Originally Posted by thinman The C&J Ryton is the Tetbury with a floating medallion. They're rare, but I've seen them on ebay. Oh lord, those Rytons are NICE myke
What do you guys think about this one? I just picked up a dark brown one... myke
Quote: Originally Posted by Parker You are stylin' Myke! Is that Nicki Minaj? No effin' clue who that girl was. She was interviewing Shaq though myke