or Connect

Posts by IBJanky

John Bunnell (host on that show World's Wildest Police Videos) was in town today filming some short clips for his next show. Got paid overtime and got to hang out and shot some video clips with him and his crew all day. He was a REALLY cool dude and his crew were great to work with :yup: Btw, I'm not a SWAT guy by far, but they had me put on the gear for a scene we did Watch out for me next season myke
Brand new, never worn. These have been in storage in my closet, just trying to make some room. Still in original box, although the box has seen better days. $150 shipped CONUS. Paypal gift preferred, otherwise add 4%. PM me if interested. Thanks for looking! myke
ttt
Rimowas are nice, but you've gotta be ready to spend top dollar for them
I am selling a brand new 2-piece eBags EXO hardside spinner luggage set. These were given to me as a present, but I already had the same exact eBags luggage set. They are absolutely brand new and have never been used. The color is yellow which I love because they are super easy to spot at the baggage carousel at the airports. It makes them really easy to find. They come equipped with spinner wheels which makes rolling them around and navigating through the airport...
Go to a tailor and have him tailor it to however skim you want it to be. I get all my shirts tailored and pay about $18/shirt to get the torso and sleeve portion slimmed down. I get them all to fit like this: myke
Went to a play with the gf today. It was a nice spring day in S. California, time for some color myke
Peal & Co kicks paired with Peter Jones socks: myke
Beautiful day, so I rode my Vespa in to work today. Doing my part to help the environment, one gallon at a time myke
Haven't posted in this site for a while, but here it goes... It's somewhat a chilly spring day in SoCal myke