or Connect

Posts by RetroFlow

Why would you say that to him?
What the fuck is this ?
Quote: Originally Posted by PocketCircle Quality is above average but I don't like the fact that they put their logo everywhere. Having said that Gucci suits are better than SF favourite brand RLBL - if you want a modern look. They're also about the same price. I think...
Well, Im def not buying that then
Did you order the Uniqlo one online
Quote: Originally Posted by joel_954 I really like these Ralph Lauren v-neck undershirts. They fit slim and stay tucked. I like them a lot better than Calvin Klein, Hanes, Merona or Jockey. The gray color is good for wearing under white shirts so they don't show thru the button-up as much or at all. Aren't they supposed to be T-Shirts?
I was looking at this cardigan. Any owners? Kind of skeptical since it's only $40. http://store.americanapparel.net/rsa4400.html
7th and 8th are weak.
Quote: Originally Posted by longskate88 Holy balls...I paid that like $12 for 16 of these buggers Use 'em before they expire though! I could prob sell 'em in packs of five. Easy money. I could spend $48 to make $220.
Quote: Originally Posted by tagutcow Why would anyone ever need 100 condoms? At my local store, a box of 12 of those kind would cost me $13. For 3 more dollars I can get 88 more.