or Connect

Posts by Earnest Hemingway

Oh my bad I misunderstood. Seeing as the episode only aired tonight, it probably won't be online til later this week.
Quote: Originally Posted by robertorex =( I still have a bit of inner hypebeast in me. I hear you brother. Even though I never bought into any of the clothing, I still have numerous kicks that I wear quite frequently. I've only recently started phasing in some real "shoes". The hypebeast aesthetic repulses me, but I think that when you're young, dunk SBs and the like can still be integrated into casual fits.
Quote: Originally Posted by indesertum is this online like episode 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z8D_K2gFfs there you go
Quote: Originally Posted by Wu Dynasty I hear it's like the Entourage of NY. Basically, except these guys are trying to get to the top rather than already being there. Its done by the same people who do Entourage iirc.
Quote: Originally Posted by CHenry Not Vibram in the RWI, but neither are the 875s. If they come in black I'm definitely copping in the spring.
Someone should post pix of kiya's denim wedding suit.
Quote: Originally Posted by Brothersport incessancy Ceaselessness is the new incessancy.
Quote: Originally Posted by aqhong Kent Money is the new Xenox. What makes one the new Xenox? I'm new here, please me.
Jeans are def DH, you can see the darting. How long have you had the Earthkeepers, and how've they held up, especially the sole? I was going to get a pair for the winter but I decided against it after having read a lot of review that said the soles wore down really quickly.