or Connect

Posts by Earnest Hemingway

Quote: Originally Posted by mlyngard Nuthin', and embrace it. Or dye them. That sucks, man. I was thinking of either dying them or going over them in contrast or black thread. How would i go about redying them? I don't really want to overdye them, there's no way to "spot-dye" them or anything is there?
Quote: Originally Posted by brycep Waist = 31" Inseam = 37" Hem = 14" 37" inseam? that seems a bit long. Also, what's the stretching like with these. I usually wear a 29 in NS, do you think these would fit me?
measurements? esp waist
what do i do about these unsightly premature fades? the rest of the jeans is coming along fine
thanks haha they actually came with yellow laces but i threw them out
Quote: Originally Posted by snake Blazer's too short in the body and the docs are way too chunky for that fit point taken, although I think the blazer is meant to sit that way if you look at where the arms end relative to the hem. I like the chunkyness of the docs in contrast with the slimness of the blazer. Any opinions on the jeans, esp. what to do about that unwanted fading at the knee? Pix are obviously not idea, taken via photobooth
don't have an imagehosting service account... kostym blazer dockers ( ) sweater hilfiger ( ) belt PRPS ramblers docs detail pic shows seiko SNK805, plus two scraped white spots on my jeans that I haven't figured out how to deal with yet
don't have an imagehosting service account... kostym blazer dockers ( ) sweater hilfiger ( ) belt PRPS ramblers docs detail pic shows seiko SNK805, plus two scraped white spots on my jeans that I haven't figured out how to deal with yet
seriously?
Quote: Originally Posted by Guy_4HM Sorry man, that one is long done. We will probably do some sort of promotion once we launch the webshop, but i still don't have a concrete timeline on that. We do offer free shipping, no PST on orders outside of BC, and i think our N&F stock is very reasonably priced. Which Skinny Guys were you looking at? The revival selvage, that were on sale at farinelli's.