or Connect

Posts by Earnest Hemingway

I'm glad someone else agrees, I wear that jacket with my NS (which are similar shades, albeit the apcs are more faded ) from time to time, and it looks good, color-wise.
Cut me some slack, I'm still kinda blazed and reactionar.y I percieved what you said as an insult and responded appropriately, yet disproportionately. FWIW, I'm going to harvard next year
Quote: Originally Posted by Magician Not to knock Fuji but the highest tier universities are usually much more about connections and money than intelligence. Not at all, rofl. My family has little money and literally 0 connections, yet I still managed to get into one of the best universities in the world.
Quote: Originally Posted by fuji Having your denim jacket and jeans the same colour looks horrible. One should be significantly lighter then the other. Quote: Originally Posted by Synthese EH, you kind of have the drizzt pose down...try a new angle? Also, "Working out is the the modern couture. No outfit is going to make you look or feel as good as having a fit body. Buy less clothes and go to the gym...
played a show today gap jacket cheap monday tee prps blackxblack ramblers CPs
Quote: Originally Posted by connor you dont have the proportions for looks like youre trying to make that bad, eh?
cheap monday tee bdg shorts vael sneaks
ppplz is perhaps our best resident troll
Quote: Originally Posted by vespista why cant i make my pics bigger? Upload to an imagehosting site like imageshack, then post the link using the little "Insert Image" button on the toolbar above the text box. Be sure to resize.