or Connect

Posts by Earnest Hemingway

don't have an imagehosting service account... kostym blazer dockers ( ) sweater hilfiger ( ) belt PRPS ramblers docs detail pic shows seiko SNK805, plus two scraped white spots on my jeans that I haven't figured out how to deal with yet
don't have an imagehosting service account... kostym blazer dockers ( ) sweater hilfiger ( ) belt PRPS ramblers docs detail pic shows seiko SNK805, plus two scraped white spots on my jeans that I haven't figured out how to deal with yet
seriously?
Quote: Originally Posted by Guy_4HM Sorry man, that one is long done. We will probably do some sort of promotion once we launch the webshop, but i still don't have a concrete timeline on that. We do offer free shipping, no PST on orders outside of BC, and i think our N&F stock is very reasonably priced. Which Skinny Guys were you looking at? The revival selvage, that were on sale at farinelli's.
this thread is (was) three years old...
just keep postin' dude
Do you guys still have that 15% discount for SF members?
Damn, farinellis is sold out... there's no way I would fit a 29 is there?
What size should I go for in the skinny guys if I wear a 29 in NS? The Farinelli's measurements make the 30 look too small and the 32 look too big.
can you give us the measurements on those new thin finns? i might be interested...