or Connect

Posts by Earnest Hemingway

Quote: Originally Posted by cptjeff The whole point is that they fade unevenly. That's what gives you the cool patterns and such. Stuff like that is the goal. Authentic looking wear. If it's actually authentic like those, so much the better. If you want picture perfect 'ideal' wear, buy a pair predistressed. If you spot dye or anything like that, you'll wind up with a spot darker then the surrounding area that won't fade at the same rate. That...
Quote: Originally Posted by Magician Don't know about C but here: my two cents. Pretty good for a newb. Ditch the graphic tee, though. They almost invariably look whack. Sometimes subtle, faded tees or ones with just text look alright but anything high contrast like yours requires serious personality to pull off. Let the white sneaks get beat up a bit too and take a better photo. On the right track though. Thanks for your response,...
chrono I don't want to pester you or anyone else, but as a fellow bostonian and someone whose style I admire, would you mind critiquing my fit?
hahaha "WHO DAT"... I love it. Nice fades on the RRLs, by the way.
definitely getting a camera asap, I hate this shitty photobooth UO jacket S2A tee PRPS jeans vael sneaks
definitely getting a camera asap, I hate this shitty photobooth UO jacket S2A tee PRPS jeans vael sneaks
Damn, I want a gold-plated Versace 1911...
I'll probabl hem them to a 34, can you give the leg width 3" or so above the hem?
Quote: Originally Posted by Rosenberg Man just ignore it. The whole point of this operation is to let the shit happen however it happens. If it bothers you that much just stop doing whatever caused it What bothers me is that it looks too uneven with the color of the rest of the jean, and looks more like dust or dirt than natural fading.... I'm probably worrying about this too much, as I doubt other people will notice unless they look closely...
Quote: Originally Posted by mlyngard Nuthin', and embrace it. Or dye them. That sucks, man. I was thinking of either dying them or going over them in contrast or black thread. How would i go about redying them? I don't really want to overdye them, there's no way to "spot-dye" them or anything is there?