or Connect

Posts by Earnest Hemingway

They wouldn't happen to be a pair of samurai's with the old arcs, would they?
Haha it was exactly what went through my head when I saw the tags.
Quote: Originally Posted by Teger cone mill is a very large mill that makes a ton of denim. only their super premium lines (black oak, etc) are the good stuff. Anyone ever heard of denim design lab? Walked into the tannery the other and saw a pair of horribly predistressed selvage jeans by them, checked the tags and apparently its black seed denim. I saw they also make some raws in a pretty ill-fitting cut, of the same denim. What a terrible...
Quote: Originally Posted by JackFrost09
Quote: Originally Posted by kelvinsense http://twitter.com/LAfares Apparently the LAX - Boston is a mistake That sucks man. Regardless, Boston is definitely worth a visit.
Quote: Originally Posted by kelvinsense I found a cheap flight out from LAX ($99rt wtf?). Worth visiting for a weekend? Yeah, definitely. Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug lol. dunno why but this was funny. Wanna go make some posts in the apc thread about our jeans now? My only thing is i need to figure out what i'm gonna do about the crotch getting tender and stitches loose. I'm afraid it may blowout soon but i also...
PaulYAY is correct, they're generic surplus. They're pretty bad quality so I'm only gonna be wearing them as beaters. I disagree, canvas shoes look perfectly fine with slimmer shorts that hit above the knee. I do have a pair of Nike Air Tailwind runners that I may wear with shorts, but only when I'm actually running or biking. I've never been a huge fan of the "mad limited yo" new balances. Generally more technical shoes tend to look bad with laid-back summer fits.
I wish there was a smily for a joke going over someone's head.
haters gonna hate EDIT: oh and
Quote: Originally Posted by kevin250 You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense. was going to...