or Connect

Posts by Earnest Hemingway

Oki-Ni has a new model!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by the rabbit walker The steam locamotive Don't think so, arcuate stitch looks too far up the pocket.
They wouldn't happen to be a pair of samurai's with the old arcs, would they?
Haha it was exactly what went through my head when I saw the tags.
Quote: Originally Posted by Teger cone mill is a very large mill that makes a ton of denim. only their super premium lines (black oak, etc) are the good stuff. Anyone ever heard of denim design lab? Walked into the tannery the other and saw a pair of horribly predistressed selvage jeans by them, checked the tags and apparently its black seed denim. I saw they also make some raws in a pretty ill-fitting cut, of the same denim. What a terrible...
Quote: Originally Posted by JackFrost09
Quote: Originally Posted by kelvinsense http://twitter.com/LAfares Apparently the LAX - Boston is a mistake That sucks man. Regardless, Boston is definitely worth a visit.
Quote: Originally Posted by kelvinsense I found a cheap flight out from LAX ($99rt wtf?). Worth visiting for a weekend? Yeah, definitely. Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug lol. dunno why but this was funny. Wanna go make some posts in the apc thread about our jeans now? My only thing is i need to figure out what i'm gonna do about the crotch getting tender and stitches loose. I'm afraid it may blowout soon but i also...
PaulYAY is correct, they're generic surplus. They're pretty bad quality so I'm only gonna be wearing them as beaters. I disagree, canvas shoes look perfectly fine with slimmer shorts that hit above the knee. I do have a pair of Nike Air Tailwind runners that I may wear with shorts, but only when I'm actually running or biking. I've never been a huge fan of the "mad limited yo" new balances. Generally more technical shoes tend to look bad with laid-back summer fits.
I wish there was a smily for a joke going over someone's head.