or Connect

Posts by Earnest Hemingway

Anyone else remember the stonewash dad jeans he wore throwing out the first pitch at the 09 all star game?
Quote: Originally Posted by gee_ What the fuck is a comma You should ask vaclav.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tango Foxtrot lol. Hopefully more developed than your sense of style... Coulda fooled me. Dude I'm in highschool cut me some slack.
After I read the article I looked them up and now I love them. Just out of curiousity, why were you surprised?
Quote: Originally Posted by Tango Foxtrot Radiohead. Give it a listen sometime. No thanks, my musical tastes are a little more developed.
^+1 In terms of clothing functionality, the only real advances I can imagine occuring in the near future concern fabric technology (i.e. that new philips "lumative textile") or construction of the garment itself, by which I mean innovations like new stitches and other ways of fusing pieces of fabric together. This is pretty cool, 'tho: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tango Foxtrot You do it to yourself, you do And that's what really hurts Is that you do it to yourself Just you and no-one else You do it to yourself You do it to yourself -K wat
A++ thread would read again
Quote: Originally Posted by Capable http://xorsyst.com/wp-content/upload...harajuku-1.jpg
This threak hurts my eyes + brain.