or Connect

Posts by Earnest Hemingway

check your pm
Just out of curiosity, is English your first language?
Anyone else remember the stonewash dad jeans he wore throwing out the first pitch at the 09 all star game?
Quote: Originally Posted by gee_ What the fuck is a comma You should ask vaclav.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tango Foxtrot lol. Hopefully more developed than your sense of style... Coulda fooled me. Dude I'm in highschool cut me some slack.
After I read the article I looked them up and now I love them. Just out of curiousity, why were you surprised?
Quote: Originally Posted by Tango Foxtrot Radiohead. Give it a listen sometime. No thanks, my musical tastes are a little more developed.
^+1 In terms of clothing functionality, the only real advances I can imagine occuring in the near future concern fabric technology (i.e. that new philips "lumative textile") or construction of the garment itself, by which I mean innovations like new stitches and other ways of fusing pieces of fabric together. This is pretty cool, 'tho: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tango Foxtrot You do it to yourself, you do And that's what really hurts Is that you do it to yourself Just you and no-one else You do it to yourself You do it to yourself -K wat
A++ thread would read again